The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The most beautiful SVX in existence stopped by today... OMG (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12491)

Porter 08-07-2003 02:40 PM

The most beautiful SVX in existence stopped by today... OMG

A very nice gentleman in a green '96 LSi stopped by today and got his car serviced.

It has (drumroll...) NINE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED MILES on it.

Incredible. It looks like it just rolled out of the showroom, absolutely mint condition. We did a brake inspection and a trans flush for him, it appears the car was originally purchased in Allentown, PA and ended up in Atlanta somehow as a show car, according to the owner. The suede looks like human hands have never touched it. The headlights are absolutely optically clear. Even the interior woodgrain trim is perfectly glossy.

I'm still sitting here drooling over it. It's kinda hard to believe.

Bwana 08-07-2003 03:05 PM

Steal it! I'm sure you wont mind losing your job to have a perfect condition SVX :P

JLittell 08-07-2003 04:05 PM

NO!! Don't steal it!!!... Replace and exchange your old parts with his newer parts!:D

immortal_suby 08-07-2003 05:07 PM

Hello?? Pictures??
Did you tell the owner about this site Jason?

Pure_Insanity8 08-07-2003 05:44 PM

Sweet! Does he just never drive it, or what? Just switch your VINs and plates, take his, and let him take your's... I'm sure he won't notice.:D

mikecg 08-08-2003 01:55 PM

nutz

Nutz, I thought I had the lowest milage. He got me beat by 15K.

NomadTW 08-09-2003 12:00 AM

<hijack>

hey how are those s/c kits coming?

Noir 08-09-2003 12:19 AM

re: keep his number

hey jason, keep his number :D. i'd like to buy his svx if he ever sells it :P.

Porter 08-09-2003 03:38 PM

Re: re: keep his number

Quote:

Originally posted by Noir
hey jason, keep his number :D. i'd like to buy his svx if he ever sells it :P.
Hope you got the $$... I believe he paid about as much as a new WRX costs. Ooooh... so worth it, too. Half the dealership was out there drooling over it. People walked away from the STis and ignored them to ogle this SVX. It was that perfect.

I got to look under it when it was on the lift, too... you could have EATEN off the bottom of the motor.

ensteele 08-09-2003 04:11 PM

:eek: That must be a real nice one. :)

Porter 08-09-2003 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele
:eek: That must be a real nice one. :)
As far as I know, the finest example in existence. The gentleman is Japanese, he moved to the US in December and told me he could not find one in as good condition in Japan after 6+ months of searching. It is ABSOLUTELY show car quality, like it just rolled off the stage at the Detroit Auto Show or something. It even had the original tires, Bridgestone Potenza RE95s, and they had no discernable wear.