The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   sick --- weird experience (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24527)

Seraph 02-16-2005 12:52 PM

sick --- weird experience

I got a 102.5 fever before i went to bed yesterday night. I woke up around 6 or so and went to the bathroom.

I took a leak. That part I recall. Then next thing I know, I was on the floor of the bathroom. I must have fainted and drifted away. That was the most unusual experience ever. I know something was pushing me and that I was on a very uncomfortable bed of some sort (well, bathroom floor is uncomfortable).

I must have been gone for a good few minutes. I slowly got up crawling then stood up, the whole world was still dark. Opened my door and got into my bed freezing.

Man... being sick can make you feel weird.

L

Earthworm 02-16-2005 02:27 PM

Food Poisoning?

Mr. Pockets 02-16-2005 02:30 PM

Man, that's pretty bad. I hope you feel better soon.

Actually, as bad of a sign as that is, I've been even more ill. The symptoms are really embarrassing, though, and not appropriate for this site. :p

Anyway, I'm glad you didn't hit your head on anything on the way down. You could have been seriously hurt. Get a spotter next time you have to go to the bathroom, eh? ;)

Feel better, dude!

SSSVX 02-16-2005 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets
Anyway, I'm glad you didn't hit your head on anything on the way down.
Wish you recover soon!

Seraph 02-17-2005 07:01 AM

I don't think I hit anything. I never recall the going down part.

mohrds 02-17-2005 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraph
I don't think I hit anything.
Then again, if you did damage your brain on the way down, who'd really notice? :D

I can't come down this weekend. How's next Saturday for you?

Doug

Seraph 02-17-2005 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mohrds

Then again, if you did damage your brain on the way down, who'd really notice? :D

I can't come down this weekend. How's next Saturday for you?

Doug

Next Sat. should be fine. I am sick as hell this week anyhow.

:)

My mind is already in the gutters, now my brain as well....

SHISVX 02-18-2005 03:31 PM

that is a really high fever for someone your age. take some tylenol, if it doesn't go down, call the dr...you are killing precious svx invention brain cells!

Kelli

Seraph 02-18-2005 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
that is a really high fever for someone your age. take some tylenol, if it doesn't go down, call the dr...you are killing precious svx invention brain cells!

Kelli

I am stable at around 98-99 deg F now. When we were kids, like 8-10 year old, both my brother and myself would have regular temp of 104s when we get sick and last a good week or so.

It's getting better.

:(