The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ATTN: Larry III (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6006)

wawazat?? 09-18-2002 04:35 PM

ATTN: Larry III

I sent you a PM.

Todd

LarryIII 09-18-2002 05:18 PM

Todd,

I just answered it .

Aredubjay 09-18-2002 09:53 PM

So much for PM's -- this is about as private as a pissoire in downtown Paris. :D You can't really see what's going on, but, you know they're doing something. :D:D:D

Green1995SVX 09-18-2002 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
So much for PM's -- this is about as private as a pissoire in downtown Paris. :D You can't really see what's going on, but, you know they're doing something. :D:D:D
LMFAO!

LarryIII 09-19-2002 04:30 AM

Quote:

Randy,

You don't have to resort crudeness just to keep your post total up.

Larry III

PS: By phrasing the end of the sentence as "Keep your..... .... up."; I am handing you the straightest of straight lines.

RSVX 09-19-2002 07:00 AM

Quote:

Whats even worse is that you KNOW whatever it is it cant be right...

$VX 09-19-2002 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII

Randy,

You don't have to resort crudeness just to keep your post total up.

Uh oh, looks like Mr. Sensative is offended again. Jeez dude.... lighten up. God forbid you ever venture into the real world...

- Ca$h

Aredubjay 09-19-2002 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by $VX

Uh oh, looks like Mr. Sensative is offended again. Jeez dude.... lighten up. God forbid you ever venture into the real world...

- Ca$h

First of all, I know Larry is joking. Since I've met him in person, I can hear his voice when he speaks. I'm laughing out loud as I type this.

Second of all

Quote:

PS: By phrasing the end of the sentence as "Keep your..... .... up."; I am handing you the straightest of straight lines.
I wouldn't touch that line with a ten foot . . . . .:eek:

wawazat?? 09-19-2002 09:28 AM

Yeah

Quote:

and were not telling the rest of you nuthin'!!!

Na na na, boo boo!:p :p :p

It's amazing how the littlest things can take-off around here

Todd

Aredubjay 09-19-2002 09:59 AM

Re: Yeah

Quote:

Originally posted by wawazat??

It's amazing how the littlest things can take-off around here

Todd

Oh, no. You *DIDN'T* purposely hang that one over the plate for me to hit out of the park, did you? :D:D:D

$VX 09-19-2002 11:15 AM

oh. Nevermind. Just...ya know... with Larry being offended at me so much, I thought he was one of those 'offended by everything' types. NEvermind. My apologies Larry, and rock on with your subtle sarcasm.

- Ca$h

wawazat?? 09-19-2002 11:21 AM

Quote:

I wouldn't touch that line with a ten foot . . . . .:eek:

Randy,

What would you do if you had a ten foot......:eek: Think of the possibilities.

And yes, I did float that one out there. Things have too tense around here recently.

Todd

Aredubjay 09-19-2002 12:31 PM

Quote:

Randy,

What would you do if you had a ten foot......:eek: Think of the possibilities.

And yes, I did float that one out there. Things have too tense around here recently.

Todd

Well, we have that whole quantity vs quality issue to deal with here. Plus, the fact remains that, if I were to turn my mind toward, shall we say, lascivious thoughts, while walking down the street, I could be rendered lame. Either that, or the leg on the "shift" side, would suddenly spring forward, causing me to fall on my back. There *is* an up side and a down side. :D:D:D

Aredubjay 09-19-2002 01:30 PM

Quote:

Things have too tense around here recently.

Todd

Tellmeeabowdit! :rolleyes: :D

LarryIII 09-19-2002 06:57 PM

Randy,

Egad, a ten foot long zebra stripe.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ca$h,

I'm not as sensitive as you think. I grew up in the Times Square area ( 7 blocks from where the ball is dropped on New Years Eve ) and have seen enough perversion for 10 lifetimes.