The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SVX Sighting (in a really wierd place).. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15105)

GreenMarine 12-17-2003 09:35 AM

SVX Sighting (in a really wierd place)..

Hehe, I was in Driver Improvement class for the past few days... In there all we do is watch a video and take a test at the end... Well there was one section of the video there a White SVX comes right at the Camera, plain as day!!!! I was so excited that I'd seen an SVX that I said "Look and SVX!!!" really loud... everyone thought I was a retard but I was so excited that I'd seen one in a AAA driving video made in 1995 that I paid attention for the rest of the class... Well that was my cool ecperience for this week... :):D:D:cool:

Aredubjay 12-17-2003 09:40 AM

Re: SVX Sighting (in a really wierd place)..

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
Hehe, I was in Driver Improvement class for the past few days... In there all we do is watch a video and take a test at the end... Well there was one section of the video there a White SVX comes right at the Camera, plain as day!!!! I was so excited that I'd seen an SVX that I said "Look and SVX!!!" really loud... everyone thought I was a retard but I was so excited that I'd seen one in a AAA driving video made in 1995 that I paid attention for the rest of the class... Well that was my cool ecperience for this week... :):D:D:cool:

You need to get out more. :rolleyes: :D

Actually, I find myself looking for SVXes in everything I watch. I can't believe I actually caught myself looking for SVXes parked along the streets of downtown BAGHDAD, while watching the news. :rolleyes:

Andy 12-17-2003 10:55 AM

Re: SVX Sighting (in a really wierd place)..

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
Aren't you a little young for Alcoholics Anonymous??

:D :D :D

SHISVX 12-17-2003 12:15 PM

Re: Re: SVX Sighting (in a really wierd place)..

Quote:

Originally posted by Andy

Aren't you a little young for Alcoholics Anonymous??

:D :D :D

nah he was just dropping off his last years Reading date:rolleyes: ;) :D

Kelli

Aredubjay 12-17-2003 04:18 PM

Re: Re: Re: SVX Sighting (in a really wierd place)..

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX

nah he was just dropping off his last years Reading date:rolleyes: ;) :D

Kelli

Aw, man! Have you no mercy? Have you no shame? That was COLD!:eek:

ensteele 12-17-2003 04:27 PM

Aredub - you should talk! :rolleyes:

Aredubjay 12-17-2003 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ensteele
Aredub - you should talk! :rolleyes:

What? Whuddayamean?:p

Green1995SVX 12-17-2003 05:20 PM

Re: Re: SVX Sighting (in a really wierd place)..

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

Actually, I find myself looking for SVXes in everything I watch. I can't believe I actually caught myself looking for SVXes parked along the streets of downtown BAGHDAD, while watching the news. :rolleyes:

LOL Classic... I do the same thing.

Mike

shelfy 12-17-2003 08:53 PM

Re: Re: Re: SVX Sighting (in a really wierd place)..

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX

LOL Classic... I do the same thing.

Mike

i thought we all did!