The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone remember me? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17569)

FlagstaffSVX 03-30-2004 05:01 AM

Anyone remember me?

Heya SVXers. Thought I'd stop in and start reading the boards a bit more often. For some reason I became fustrated and left since I didn't really ever have much advice to offer to people with their SVX problems. Recently I realized that nobody really cares if all my posts are just a bunch of BS so here I am. :D

Oh yeah, part of the renewed intrest comes with the renewed income source. I was attending college but I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do so now I pretty much just work as a cook at Pizza Hut. If all goes well, I'll be using the SVX to deliver pizzas in a few months. :eek: Planning on re-enrolling in college, only after I figure out what I am going to study... :o

svx_commuter 03-30-2004 05:08 AM

Yup. :) I remember you. Welcome back and I hope the Pizza goes well in the SVX. However I think that's is going to be hard on the tranny.

Chicane 03-30-2004 06:26 AM

Won't that make your car reek?

G'luck, glad you're back!

- Rob

Aredubjay 03-30-2004 04:21 PM

Welcome back, Craig.

Can't figure out WHY you thought you had to have anything valuable to say. I certainly couldn't have said something valuable in all of my 10K+ posts. :D

Good to see you 'round again.

JLittell 03-30-2004 10:15 PM

Mmmmm.... Pizza and SVX!!

SVX-FF 03-30-2004 10:46 PM

I bet he can deliver the piza in 30 min or less:D

LarryIII 03-31-2004 04:05 AM

I can see it now in the "Mod Forum"

Some young SVXer will be trying to figure out how to attach pepperoni to his SVX. :D :D

Welcome back to our SVX family, Craig.

FlagstaffSVX 04-01-2004 03:41 AM

Randy sent me scans of my side skirts back in the day... they're still curving worse than a freshly cut decal in water. :D

****, maybe I'll try to reprise my old role of "searching for old links that answer peoples questions because I can't answer them myselves." :)

Crash 04-05-2004 07:38 AM

Don't do it man.

Trust me on this one. I delivered pizzas for Pizza Magia for a year in my Eclipse. I am sorry to say that car was a lot more durable and cheaper to fix and I still poured money into it. Until it finally died. If you are going to deliver buy a beater for $800.00 it will be cheaper in the long run I promise. Have you ever thought of being a server somewhere halfway nice? You would probably make more. But it is a little more work. Okay a lot more work but easier on your car.

FlagstaffSVX 04-06-2004 04:32 AM

Actually, yeah. I've got a friend in San Diego that is the head chef at a gourmet resturant called Arterra Restruant. He said he could hook me up with a job if I really needed one. They've got a menu with the side salad costing more than I would spend for a "date meal." :D

Of course, he'd probably start me busing tables though... and it's really nice driving for Pizza Hut. I get free food and free drinks. I get to leave the store every 30 mins. :D

I mean, all my money is basically going to $175 rent/mo. (friends family) and myself. Ya think I could beat that in San Diego with my friend? Moving is such a pain though...