The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Badge Dues (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56292)

ensteele 01-04-2011 10:42 PM

Badge Dues

Badge Dues

It is that time of the year again to renew your badge. I know it is right after Christmas, but it is after the first of the year and that is when we decided to do this.

I will not change anything you have now until the end of January. If you send in your dues, nothing will change, but if you decide not renew, it will dissappear at the end of January.

There are a number changes that are in the background and you will see some of them, but others you will not. All of them are positive to the SVXWN. We are starting on some of them in the next few weeks if everything works out. The main goal of course is to keep the flawless service that we have enjoyed over the last 4 years. Our server has not gone down and there has not been any down time once in that four years. If you go to sign in, you would think that the end of the world has come if you don't get the homepage when you try. Remember that there are no commercials or ads on this page like so many others have. It is all supported by members to help us all out. We understand that there are some here that have other commitments and can not donate anything, and we don't think any less of you. We feel that if you can help others out, that is great as well as getting important information yourselves. It is also our goal to promote the SVX as a special car and trying to keep as many on the road as possible.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM and I will answer any questions that I can. I will list the paypal address that you can use as well as an address that you can send a check if you want to. I can also list the donation and badge structure so you can decide what is best for you.

Chris Townsend, myself, and the other officers and moderators would like to thank you in advance for any support that you may give us.

PayPal address is: svxwn.paypal@svxwn.com

Add any fees to it that will be required.

Snail Mail is:

Earl Steele
18824 Jolly Rd
Burlington, WA 98233

Earl
ensteele
SVXWN Exec Director

1986nate 01-04-2011 10:45 PM

Re: Badge Dues

Thanks as always for this site. Without it, I probably would not have an SVX after my "experiences" with my silver.

What is the paypal address for us to send payment to? :)

SilverSpear 01-04-2011 11:15 PM

Thank you all for your constant support and for keeping this forum alive.

Earl can you please provide us again with the badges/$ partition and inform us of the additional options we receive besides the expanded inbox?

RSVX 01-05-2011 06:34 AM

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...ghlight=badges

immortal_suby 01-06-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1986nate (Post 666006)
Thanks as always for this site. Without it, I probably would not have an SVX after my "experiences" with my silver.

What is the paypal address for us to send payment to? :)

At the bottom of this link

ensteele 01-08-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortal_suby (Post 666090)
At the bottom of this link

I will check out the paypal address. Chris said that something was wrong with the one that the link went to.

immortal_suby 01-08-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele (Post 666253)
I will check out the paypal address. Chris said that something was wrong with the one that the link went to.

ruh-roh. Sent a donation to it yesterday.

Sean486 01-08-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortal_suby (Post 666255)
ruh-roh. Sent a donation to it yesterday.

Same here, what's the story?

LetItSnow 01-08-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean486 (Post 666260)
Same here, what's the story?

Yarp, me too.

SilverSpear 01-08-2011 10:45 PM

Ok Earl, let us know pls.
Haven't sent payment yet..

ensteele 01-12-2011 12:18 AM

Here is the Payment details"

PayPal address is: svxwn.paypal@svxwn.com

Add any fees to it that will be required.

Snail Mail is:

Earl Steele
18824 Jolly Rd
Burlington, WA 98233

SilverSpear 01-12-2011 07:00 AM

Ok sent...

LetItSnow 01-12-2011 08:46 AM

Isn't that the same address? :confused: Someone verify my monies?

StatGSR 01-12-2011 09:56 AM

Just trying to help here, but i dont think i saw it mentioned, can't people now uses the gift/donation feature on paypal so that paypal doesn't take a cut?

1986nate 01-12-2011 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StatGSR (Post 666543)
Just trying to help here, but i dont think i saw it mentioned, can't people now uses the gift/donation feature on paypal so that paypal doesn't take a cut?

Paypal will still take a cut, just gets figured in to the sender and not the receiver. The only way they don't take a cut is if you have it all linked up to a checking account. :)