The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Snowshoe MEEEEEEEEEEEEEET (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1755)

svx_commuter 10-20-2001 05:46 PM

Snowshoe MEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Well I just wanted to get this in here before MONDAY when they all get back. Has anyone wondered why the svx.net is kind of quiet this weekend? It is because they are all at the SNOWSHOE meet. And then on Monday it will be nothing but "THE SNOWSHOE MEET" Just try to get a question answered then. And they all had a great time! And they took pictures!

And I didn't go...... I am so jealous. Which one of those symbols is jealous?

Aredubjay 10-21-2001 11:08 PM

Re: Snowshoe MEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Quote:

Originally posted by svx_commuter
Well I just wanted to get this in here before MONDAY when they all get back. Has anyone wondered why the svx.net is kind of quiet this weekend? It is because they are all at the SNOWSHOE meet. And then on Monday it will be nothing but "THE SNOWSHOE MEET" Just try to get a question answered then. And they all had a great time! And they took pictures!

And I didn't go...... I am so jealous. Which one of those symbols is jealous?

John, did you not PM Don, or perhaps Ron, or maybe John. Or you could'be PM'd Ron to PM John to PM Don, John. (This is beginning to sound like a bad attempt at Dr. Seuss). :D

I half way expected to see you there. But, since you weren't, I can tell you -- YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS -- It was a GREAT time! :D

svx_commuter 10-22-2001 06:18 AM

Re: Re: Snowshoe MEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

I half way expected to see you there. But, since you weren't, I can tell you -- YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS -- It was a GREAT time! :D

I am glad to here that but had no doubt. I ended up painting on my house most of the weekend and putting in a new TPS.

Aredubjay 10-22-2001 03:19 PM

Re: Re: Re: Snowshoe MEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Quote:

I am glad to here that but had no doubt. I ended up painting on my house most of the weekend and putting in a new TPS.

It's good that you did something productive. Has the TPS taken care of the problem or problems you were having?

svx_commuter 10-22-2001 03:37 PM

Is there any thing else besides productivity? I am still evaluating the TPS. I also have a "test method" for finding one that is out of specification. I'll post it after I get the pictures.

So many people went to the meet?

Aredubjay 10-22-2001 03:42 PM

Quote:

Is there any thing else besides productivity? I am still evaluating the TPS. I also have a "test method" for finding one that is out of specification. I'll post it after I get the pictures.

So many people went to the meet?

I hope your test method doesn't involve rumble strips --- we know how THAT turns out. :D

We had a total of (I think) 15/16 people. Nine cars. It was a nice "intimate" group. I really love the LARGE gatherings, except for the fact that I don't get to visit with EVERYONE! Lemme see . . . there was:

Don and Jean
Bill and Abbie
Mike
John H
John R w/Josh (his friend) and eventually Ed (his dad)
Ron
Larry and Rosie
Jerry and Roni
Randy and Shari

svx_commuter 10-22-2001 03:56 PM

Randy,
That is really nice. Maybe I'll get there next year.
My time was spent fighting off the "lady bugs" while painting. Gosh, I wish I knew how to build a trap for these critters. We get hundreds of them.

Aredubjay 10-22-2001 04:04 PM

Quote:

Randy,
That is really nice. Maybe I'll get there next year.
My time was spent fighting off the "lady bugs" while painting. Gosh, I wish I knew how to build a trap for these critters. We get hundreds of them.

I was fighting those little suckers while cleaning up my car after the trip today. What a frickin' bother.

Larry III brought route instructions for the "10 Covered Bridge Tour" we're planning for Reading III this year -- looks like a great tour. Perhaps you can make it to that one. I may have to trim the number of meets I attend next year -- it's getting too expensive --The wife and I figured we'd been to an average of a meet every two months. I'll either need to trim, or find a second job to support my habit. :D

SVXphile 10-22-2001 05:16 PM

Odd Job

<I'll either need to trim, or find a second job to support my habit.>

Second job? I didn't know you had a FIRST one! :D

....<support my habit>....(we'll have nun of that now!) I had no idea those things were so heavy that you needed an exoskeleton. They must be very inconvent to wear...:rolleyes:

PS Glad to hear you are both home safe, and back to tearing up the net.:) Don
PS II I will pass on your regards to Harvey.:p

1994SubaruSVX 10-23-2001 10:53 AM

no pics??

randy sorry to hear about drain plug incident. glad things worked out ok.