The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rememberance Day (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1480)

oneothefewproud 09-13-2001 04:00 PM

Rememberance Day

Tomorrow, September 14 is U.S. Color day.

Red, white and blue should be worn in honor of our fellow Americans that died. The goal is to get the whole nation to participate. Send this to 10 other people. In memory of all those who perished; the passengers and the pilots on the United and American flights, the workers in the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and all the innocent bystanders. Our prayers go out to the friends and families of the deceased. Send this to at least 10 people to show your support. DONT BREAK IT!!!!!!

God's speed to all those who have lost their lives.
GOD BLESS AMERICA and the freedom it represents. Tomorrow is US pride day, everyone wear US colors (jeans are blue, everyone owns a white t-shirt, etc). Try to be wearing as much red, white and blue as you can. Send this message to as many other people you know. Let's get the whole country into it.

Aredubjay 09-13-2001 04:27 PM

Re: Rememberance Day

Quote:

Originally posted by oneothefewproud
Tomorrow, September 14 is U.S. Color day.

Red, white and blue should be worn in honor of our fellow Americans that died. The goal is to get the whole nation to participate. Send this to 10 other people. In memory of all those who perished; the passengers and the pilots on the United and American flights, the workers in the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and all the innocent bystanders. Our prayers go out to the friends and families of the deceased. Send this to at least 10 people to show your support. DONT BREAK IT!!!!!!

God's speed to all those who have lost their lives.
GOD BLESS AMERICA and the freedom it represents. Tomorrow is US pride day, everyone wear US colors (jeans are blue, everyone owns a white t-shirt, etc). Try to be wearing as much red, white and blue as you can. Send this message to as many other people you know. Let's get the whole country into it.

I believe, also, that an "unprecedented" "European day of mourning" has been declared for all of the nations in Europe. I was humbled by this announcement.

cocacola08 09-14-2001 10:17 AM

Re: Re: Rememberance Day

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
I believe, also, that an "unprecedented" "European day of mourning" has been declared for all of the nations in Europe. I was humbled by this announcement.
This is quite moving, that is for sure
:cool:

Aredubjay 09-14-2001 11:09 AM

Re: Re: Re: Rememberance Day

Quote:

Originally posted by cocacola08

This is quite moving, that is for sure
:cool:

Talk about moving, I started blubbering when the Royal Guard played the Star Spangled Banner at the Changing of the Guard. Which incidentally prompts me to offer condolences for the British lives that were lost in the tragedy . . . and the Australians, the Japanese and Germans. The international ourpouring of support has been absolutely overcoming -- The Russian gentleman on the news, crying, saying, in Russian "Tell America that they are our friends," made me weep even harder.

cocacola08 09-14-2001 03:01 PM

I think for the safety of our own people here in the States something needs to be done soon, the sorrow is wearing off, and the anger is growning. everyone is tense. I'm sure road rage is coming to a record high.

Were there parking garages near there? imagine the SVXs that may have been lost.....No stop thinking that it's just pissing me off even more!!!!:D