The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   2 SVX Parts Cars (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56593)

Ilovesvx 02-17-2011 10:44 PM

2 SVX Parts Cars

Hello everybody, My name is Daniil and I have 2 svx for parts. One is 1994 FWD with only 82K on it ( got it from insurance auto auction) and another one is 1992 with 121K. I have a lot of good parts. Let me know what do you need.

P.S. I have a good WINDSHIELD

Just want to let everyone know. I am from Vineland and I never had a chance to tell the truth about our city. So let me tell to everyone and u judge me on your own opinion. My name is Dan and I moved to Vineland about 4 years ago. I met with Vlad and to be honest I find out about SVX from him. I felt in low with this car and bought one for my self. I new that he was selling some parts for this car but I really was not in to it until he offered me to work with him and I agreed. So I was helping him with brining cars and taking them apart. He was mostly dealing with costumers. So I thought that everything is going good until I find out that he is lying to People like crazy. He was selling parts that he did not have and stealing from people. After that I completely stopped doing any business with him and it cost me. he used my name in his affairs. So I stopped selling svx parts because people thought that me and him is the Same Person. So now I just want to tell everybody My Name is Daniil Knot and I am guy who wants to make my costumers happy. I sell parts on Ebay and user name is Dans_carparts Check out my feedbacks and if you have any questions to me please feel free to contact me. I did not hear from Vlad for about 2 years now and I believe that he was arrested ( which he deserved ). My original email is Shnyrok@gmail.com and I will answer any question that you have. I want to clear history of Vineland and be a part of svx network. Please give me a chance and test me. I just send one package to Motorsport-SVX you can ask him to confirm. Thank you for your time to read this post and as I sad please let me know if you have questions.

Thank you
Daniil Knot

Ilovesvx 02-20-2011 03:20 PM

Re: 2 SVX Parts Cars

Still have a lot of parts. massage me for details and pictures. Thanks Dan :)

SVXyGirl 02-20-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilovesvx (Post 669250)
So I thought that everything is going good until I find out that he is lying to People like crazy. He was selling parts that he did not have and stealing from people.

Yeah there have been quite a few from this site, including me, that were scammed by Vlad (or whatever his name is). Because of that I will not buy anything from Vineland or anywhere near that area. For the sake of your [future] customers, I hope you are actually not here to scam anyone.

Good luck selling your parts.

Sean486 02-20-2011 04:36 PM

I appreciate you taking the time to write that. If I need anything in the future I will keep you in mind.

Ilovesvx 02-20-2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXyGirl (Post 669418)
Yeah there have been quite a few from this site, including me, that were scammed by Vlad (or whatever his name is). Because of that I will not buy anything from Vineland or anywhere near that area. For the sake of your [future] customers, I hope you are actually not here to scam anyone.

Good luck selling your parts.

I understand you and would probably do same thing, but test me on something small or even I can send you parts first and after you receive it than you can make a payment. As I sad I am here to show that I am serious about it and want to help people who looking for parts. Thanks :)

LetItSnow 02-20-2011 08:12 PM

Go on, all, and search for dans_carparts here, and you'll find plenty of reasons to leave this guy alone. :mad:

Ilovesvx 02-20-2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetItSnow (Post 669439)
Go on, all, and search for dans_carparts here, and you'll find plenty of reasons to leave this guy alone. :mad:

if you look at the date when all of the posts were done you will see it's 2007-2008 and some beginning of 2009 that’s when Vlad was still around. after that everything stopped.

briansvx 02-20-2011 10:34 PM

I only need 1 small item, door interior panel rubber duct grommet? would you help with this? if yes, would you be able to ship them by express to Beaverton Portland right away? As I am currently in the US for business and returning to Asia on Saturday..

let me know.. thanks!

mysvxrocks 02-20-2011 11:50 PM

If your that desperate, theres a wrecking yard about an hour or so out of Portland (in Washington) that has 3 SVX's. Its called I5 Auto Wrecking in Chehalis

Ilovesvx 02-21-2011 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briansvx (Post 669448)
I only need 1 small item, door interior panel rubber duct grommet? would you help with this? if yes, would you be able to ship them by express to Beaverton Portland right away? As I am currently in the US for business and returning to Asia on Saturday..

let me know.. thanks!

PM sent. Thanks

Ilovesvx 02-22-2011 07:12 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Just want to post pics of windshield in case some one interested. Thanks

Will 02-22-2011 07:50 PM

Just to let all know, I made a purchase this past December from dans_carparts on ebay. Totally oblivious there had been any scamming from the seller in the past, until I just read this post. I bought a master window switch from dans_carparts ebay store and had a smooth transaction. Switch works and looks great. And it was purchased at a good price.

92 SVX 02-22-2011 11:53 PM

I had not heard about any problems as well I have one transaction with this seller and he shipped the parts quick though there was a problem with the parts, it was not something that would be noticeable and he is taking care of the problem. I do not think I would have a problem dealing with him in the future.

YourConfused 02-24-2011 06:35 AM

Just pay-paled you. I am optimistic and hope to be able to leave good feedback.:)

92 SVX 02-24-2011 07:23 AM

My dealing with him was very satisfactory. I would do business with him again if I need something.