The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   vote for the biggest jerk here!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33900)

subi-crosser 06-26-2006 11:40 PM

vote for the biggest jerk here!!

A short story about 3 jerks in our town..........
Jerk number one. walked down rhe street smashing glass , keying paint, and randomly causing damage to vehicles of people he didn't even know..
( 10 vehicles ) Including one of mine.

Jerk number two, sicked the EPA on our friends at Class Glass, claiming that he "breaks out in a rash" just from driving by! ( he lives 2 miles from Bayliner Marine, where they build about 50 boats a day out of the SAME stuff that Class Glass builds their things with.)

Jerk number three, walked down the street sat night punching cars with brass knuckles, seemed to find great pleasure in the pretty red Cav, that belongs to the 78 year old retired janitor that lives next door..He punched it 3 times, on three different corners, making sure that it would spend several days at the paint shop.( I don't know how many he got, but 2 on our block, They won't tell you unless yours was one of them)

Vote for the 'jerk' of choice, and we can all get together and wish for their ETERNAL DAMNATION!!!

Jerry

Electrophil 06-27-2006 12:57 AM

Can we just vote for all three? :mad:

subi-crosser 06-27-2006 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrophil
Can we just vote for all three? :mad:

Suits ME!!!!!

Robert,, We can talk about anything but politics or religion.

That seems to be where things 'fall apart'.

Jerry

DarknessofDeath 06-27-2006 07:52 AM

maybe we should just go straight and talk about the type of torture/execution that would be appropiate?

Earthworm 06-27-2006 03:39 PM

I would say not #2 but between #1 and #3 whoever caused the most damage.

DreamingOfSpeed 06-27-2006 03:45 PM

Jerk one and three both make me glad i have an impact sensor and am a very light sleeper. jerk number 2 doesnt really bother me b/c the EPA hardly takes those type of complaints serious unless there are numerous complaints.

shelfy 06-27-2006 04:03 PM

note to self - do not move to maryland. geez!

Electrophil 06-27-2006 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subi-crosser
Suits ME!!!!!

Robert,, We can talk about anything but politics or religion.

That seems to be where things 'fall apart'.

Jerry

Ehhh.... I leave the politics in the politics folder. :D
We be buds out here in the real world. :D :D

lhopp77 06-27-2006 04:30 PM

Moving Time?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelfy
note to self - do not move to maryland. geez!

Maybe it is time to move someplace that things like that don't happen. Maybe to a little more rural setting??

That kind of conduct is totally uncalled for and deserves drastic action as far as I am concerned.

Lee

Budfreak 06-27-2006 04:36 PM

I'm thinking a rope, Jerry's subie wagon, and about a 6 mile long stretch of pricker bushes for #1 and #3, and a kick or 2 in the yams from the owner of class glass for #2.:D

P.S. I thought this was gonna BAD news when I saw the thread title.:rolleyes:

immortal_suby 06-27-2006 07:54 PM

why crosser not teh pole?

subi-crosser 06-27-2006 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lhopp77
Maybe it is time to move someplace that things like that don't happen. Maybe to a little more rural setting??

That kind of conduct is totally uncalled for and deserves drastic action as far as I am concerned.

Lee

That's WHY I bought the farm!!!
In the summer, you can't even SEE another house, and 'side arms' are permitted!! In the 60's, the former owner built a 1/4 mile dirt track there, and then applied for the permits. He was denied, so he built the house on the INFIELD!! The track is still there, but we call it a driveway!! I spend all the time I can there, but the 'commute to work' takes 8 minutes from here!! 25 on a bicycle.
Fortunately, I was there, (at the farm) with the Grand kids when the most recent developement developed!!

Jerry

subi-crosser 06-27-2006 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamingOfSpeed
Jerk one and three both make me glad i have an impact sensor and am a very light sleeper. jerk number 2 doesnt really bother me b/c the EPA hardly takes those type of complaints serious unless there are numerous complaints.

Both Outbacks have the 'good' alarm, but it is so sensitive that a Harley will set them off!!!
This USED to be a good place to live!! The 'powers' decided that we should go into the 'PRISON' business, and all the SCUM is here to be near DADDY!!!

And the taxpayers are feeding them so they can feed on the taxpayers!!!

What a setup!!!

Jerry

Landshark 06-27-2006 10:32 PM

random destruction of property pisses me off to no end, and this is the worst ....... one of the Universal Laws of the Universe is that you NEVER **** WITH A MAN'S CAR!!!

subi-crosser 06-27-2006 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark
random destruction of property pisses me off to no end, and this is the worst ....... one of the Universal Laws of the Universe is that you NEVER **** WITH A MAN'S CAR!!!

The WIFE can fight back, the dog can bite, the car just SETS there!!!

Car f%$#@&rs are the worst by far!!