The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Reading "roomies"? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49498)

green_eyed_lady 03-15-2009 10:31 AM

Reading "roomies"?

Is there anyone who has a room to share or is looking to share one that someone else has? May as well start a thread for it here. ;)

Nate? (wikedjuggalo) Have you found anyone to split with you?

Anyone else?

TomsSVX 03-15-2009 12:12 PM

Re: Reading "roomies"?

you and I could share di... Don't tell Tom:lol::lol::lol:

Tom

Wikedjuggalo 03-15-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by green_eyed_lady (Post 592129)
Is there anyone who has a room to share or is looking to share one that someone else has? May as well start a thread for it here. ;)

Nate? (wikedjuggalo) Have you found anyone to split with you?

Anyone else?

Yes I spoke with boipeba (bill) and he is coming down for Friday and Saturday. So unless someone has the odd need to share a room for Thursday consider it done. I have no problem if someone needs a room Thursday with sharing.

Earthworm 03-15-2009 12:21 PM

I can share my room by the hour! :rolleyes:

Wikedjuggalo 03-15-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthworm (Post 592145)
I can share my room by the hour! :rolleyes:

:tard::tard::tard:

1986nate 03-15-2009 12:32 PM

Anyone willing to give up the floor space or something if I end up making it?:lol:
Completely serious though, I can bring blankets and pillow for myself and give whoever's got the room $10 a night. Just don't have the moolah to afford even splitting rooms, $250 in gas will do that.:( If no one is willing and I end up making it there, I will probably just sleep in the Durango so no big deal.

Wikedjuggalo 03-15-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1986nate (Post 592147)
Anyone willing to give up the floor space or something if I end up making it?:lol:
Completely serious though, I can bring blankets and pillow for myself and give whoever's got the room $10 a night. Just don't have the moolah to afford even splitting rooms, $250 in gas will do that.:( If no one is willing and I end up making it there, I will probably just sleep in the Durango so no big deal.

You are more then welcome to my room. Just let me know but like I said if no one is willing you can stay in my room.

green_eyed_lady 03-15-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX (Post 592143)
you and I could share di... Don't tell Tom:lol::lol::lol:

Tom

You want some ice for that? :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1986nate 03-15-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikedjuggalo (Post 592150)
You are more then welcome to my room. Just let me know but like I said if no one is willing you can stay in my room.

Thanks, Very much appreciated if I do end up making it, and feel free to give up your other bed. Like I said, I have no problem sleeping on the floor.(I've even slept on my own floor at times because I find it comfortable to do once in awhile:lol:)

Wikedjuggalo 03-15-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1986nate (Post 592159)
Thanks, Very much appreciated if I do end up making it, and feel free to give up your other bed. Like I said, I have no problem sleeping on the floor.(I've even slept on my own floor at times because I find it comfortable to do once in awhile:lol:)

Just let me know if your going

huck369 03-15-2009 01:53 PM

I "Might" have a room to split....
I've got it offered out to someone right now, but if they decide not to go, it might be available to someone wanting to split a room.

Though I might add, I'm not a drinker or a smoker...actually a rather boring guy, so probably no partying in my room:eek:

1986nate 03-15-2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikedjuggalo (Post 592162)
Just let me know if your going

Its about 50/50 right now. I'm possibly picking up a totalled car on the way/way back but haven't heard back yet. That would make it a definite yes as the car is a great price and the trans and motor are KNOWINGLY good. :)
Actually, I'll be going either way. I'll make it work out:lol: Like I said, I can only afford like $10 a night and all i seriously need is the floor. I might be able to offer you some parts you may need depending on what they are, to help chip in.

green_eyed_lady 03-15-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huck369 (Post 592165)
I "Might" have a room to split....
I've got it offered out to someone right now, but if they decide not to go, it might be available to someone wanting to split a room.

Though I might add, I'm not a drinker or a smoker...actually a rather boring guy, so probably no partying in my room:eek:

Might have a roomie for you if this one falls through. A guy from the Yahoo SVX group might be coming in from CA. Non-smoker.

Wikedjuggalo 03-15-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1986nate (Post 592168)
Its about 50/50 right now. I'm possibly picking up a totalled car on the way/way back but haven't heard back yet. That would make it a definite yes as the car is a great price and the trans and motor are KNOWINGLY good. :)
Actually, I'll be going either way. I'll make it work out:lol: Like I said, I can only afford like $10 a night and all i seriously need is the floor. I might be able to offer you some parts you may need depending on what they are, to help chip in.

Lol I wouldn't charge you to sleep on the floor. If you were wanting the other bed in the room That'd be a different story. I believe bill will have the other bed if that is not an issue with you. He was looking to split a room.

1986nate 03-15-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikedjuggalo (Post 592174)
Lol I wouldn't charge you to sleep on the floor. If you were wanting the other bed in the room That'd be a different story. I believe bill will have the other bed if that is not an issue with you. He was looking to split a room.

No problem at all. Sounds great and I really do appreciate it.