The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   FS: (MA) SVX parts: Stebro, five speed conversion kit, front lip, big sway bar (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=62848)

Subachouli 06-10-2014 10:48 AM

FS: (MA) SVX parts: Stebro, five speed conversion kit, front lip, big sway bar

ALL SOLD

Figured I'd list everything here as well, for the old timers (like me) who aren't Facebook savvy.

To make a long story short, I'm out of the SVX game. With five Subarus on the road, (my insurance company loves me!) I was to the point where I was scheduling the SVX in for work in my own garage, "sometime over next, next winter I'll...".

So I sold the car to a coworker, but he didn't want any of the aftermarket goodies or modifications I performed.

I have a complete Subaru SVX 5-speed conversion for sale.

The kit includes

3.9 cable clutch five speed push style transmission out of an older Impreza. With an 06 WRX clutch and flywheel (not included), it handled EG33 power
SVX rear differential with 3.9 ratio swapped to match transmission
clutch cable
modified pedal box
modified shift linkage
modified driveshaft
conversion crossmember

Tom (YT) built all the conversion pieces.. they are top quality. I bought the conversion from a guy on the forum who parted out a car that he bought from a guy on the forum who had the conversion performed by a guy on the forum, using Tom's parts. :eek:

I did this conversion about a year ago, and it was the best thing I ever did the the SVX.

I also have a Stebro exhaust system available, engine-back. I'm willing to split up the cats and cat back section.

I have a set of brand new, JDM style front lip splitters from Dayle at SXV Motorsports Warehouse

I also have an upgraded rear sway bar from Dayle at SVX Motorsports Warehouse, brand new in the box

$1000 for the conversion, $750 for the Stebro exhaust. $180 for the rear bar, $150 for the lips

Pics on the craigslist link, if it gives us any trouble, I'll host them on IMGUR.

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/pts/4512093383.html

I'll split stuff up. I'll ship stuff as well.

I'm in Raynham, MA

Jim

Conn SVX 06-10-2014 11:34 AM

Re: FS: (MA) SVX parts: Stebro, five speed conversion kit, front lip, big sway bar

Ok so U R saying the guy bought the car from u with it already converted to a 5 speed. Had you remove the 5 speed before he bought it???? And the exhaust ! :confused: I just sent out 2 emails to people that might be interested. The 5 speed comes compleat ( except clutch ? ) and no driveshaft?

Subachouli 06-10-2014 11:53 AM

Re: FS: (MA) SVX parts: Stebro, five speed conversion kit, front lip, big sway bar

Sorry if I was unclear.

I bought the swap kit from a guy on this forum a while back. It was in his personal car, which he bought from another member, which is the original owner that had it converted.

I picked the exhaust up a while back, from someone on the other forum.

I returned my car (the red one) back to stock before selling it, so I have all the goodies out and they're looking for a new home.

Everything available is sitting in my garage on that blue tarp, as pictured.

The swap is out of the car, ready to go. It includes the driveshaft, but no flywheel or clutch.

SVXRide 06-10-2014 12:08 PM

Package deal on the rear sway and splitters shipped to zip code 20754?

Thanks
Bill

1986nate 06-10-2014 12:38 PM

+1 for a good seller. Bought some stuff from him awhile back as well as this go around. :)

Subachouli 06-10-2014 12:54 PM

Pm'd you, Bill.

And thanks for everything, Nate.

SVX92-97 06-10-2014 12:54 PM

I need splitters only pmd

Subachouli 06-10-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVX92-97 (Post 734618)
I need splitters only pmd

PM'd you, thanks

Subachouli 06-10-2014 03:06 PM

Well hot damn.. this stuff moves fast.

Front splitters and rear sway bar are sold. Thank you :)

SVXBart 06-10-2014 05:13 PM

pm send about 5spd swap.

Subachouli 06-14-2014 05:51 AM

Five speed swap is sold!

Stebro is currently pending sale. Thank you!

Tomodachi 06-14-2014 07:02 AM

Yes, the awesome exhaust system, if still for sale?

Subachouli 06-14-2014 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomodachi (Post 734728)
Yes, the awesome exhaust system, if still for sale?

It is currently pending sale. Should be gone next week, but I'll keep everyone posted.

Thank you :)

Subachouli 06-17-2014 12:55 PM

Aaaand Stebro is sold.

That's it everyone. Glad to see my parts collection live on.

Cheers :)

gwynethh 06-17-2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subachouli (Post 734790)
Aaaand Stebro is sold.

That's it everyone. Glad to see my parts collection live on.

Cheers :)

and Thanx for all the fish (uh I mean) parts.
Nice meeting you and best Wishes