The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I can't stand it anymore!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16523)

StaceyVX 02-18-2004 07:54 AM

I can't stand it anymore!!!

It's like every few months that someone does something to my car outside of my boyfriend's house. It started out with eggs, then putting a dent on part of my trunk, and today I come out for school and what now??? A BB GUN SHOT IN MY DRIVER WINDOW. Completely shattered. This doesn't even count the things I've had to get fixed that are non-jerk related.

Maybe I'll just get a different car. I love the SVX, but if it's not someone that we know doing it, maybe it's people that are jealous of it.

Can't have anything nice...

StaceyVX 02-18-2004 07:57 AM

I meant to make a poll, too. Should I give up on the SVX?

ensteele 02-18-2004 08:29 AM

No, you are just being tested to see if you really like your car. I mean love your car. ;) :)

StaceyVX 02-18-2004 08:44 AM

I do love my car, but it's costing me every penny I don't have.:(

StaceyVX 02-18-2004 08:44 AM

Is $125 a good price for a window plus $50 to install?

alex_umn 02-18-2004 09:15 AM

If you can wait a little bit, you might be able to get glass cheaper elsewhere. Try http://www.car-part.com/ and search for 1992 Subaru SVX Glass, Front Door in all states...

Seraph 02-18-2004 09:37 AM

No don't get rid of your SVX. Perhaps, get rid of your boyfriend and get another one where people are a lot calmer.

Or get a long running video tape/vcr combo and leave it on. You'll know who did that.

Shot king 02-18-2004 10:16 AM

No way Stacey ya can't give up your SVX. Your cars just goin thru a rough stage it will be over soon enough. My cherokee went thru one of thes hard times and ended up with sugar in the gas tank, slashed tires, eggs. You name it it happened and now its been about two years and besides gas it has'nt cost me a dime and i would'nt trade it for anything. Just give it time and any crazy ideas of gettin rid of the car will pass.:)

mohrds 02-18-2004 10:21 AM

Definitely hang on to it. Perhaps have your boyfriend go to your house instead of bringing your SVX there?

Is there and ex of his or yours that could be targeting you?

Doug

Shot king 02-18-2004 10:23 AM

An x was the cause of all my vehicle troubles:mad:

YodaIsGod 02-18-2004 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by StaceyVX
I meant to make a poll, too. Should I give up on the SVX?
give up your boyfriend! :D

StaceyVX 02-18-2004 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mohrds
Definitely hang on to it. Perhaps have your boyfriend go to your house instead of bringing your SVX there?

Is there and ex of his or yours that could be targeting you?

Doug

I

I think it's this girl he was pretty much best friends with before we started dating who liked him more than a friend and is bitter...We had some words on a few occassions and she would always threaten to "beat my ***" and since all that he doesn't talk to her.

SHISVX 02-18-2004 12:25 PM

sounds like someone has a serious issue with you.

if you think it is your boyfriend's ex friend, take it up with her, in what ever way you see fit...

since it happens in front of your b/fs house all the time...i would have a serious chat with him about who his enemies are too

once you find out who is behind it...take it up with them...until then, it looks like that shiot is still going to happen, as sucky as that is :(

i caught someone messing with my svx...they were arrested

Kelli

ou2mame 02-18-2004 12:36 PM

I would definitely throw a brick through her window.... And if she's not behind it, she's a ***** anyway :)

petesvx2 02-18-2004 12:37 PM

Get one of those sweet 20 ball per second paintball guns, and just park yourself under a tree somewhere in camoflauge. When the culprit comes....rat-a-tat-tat....then chase 'em down and find out who it is. Then go to the PD.