The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Down Under (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   I'm selling my red one. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22464)

OZ_SVX96 11-05-2004 09:35 PM

I'm selling my red one.

Haven't been on the site for a while, busy with work etc. Decided to sell the red '95. Too many cars. (Not bragging, just can't bear to see this beauty not get the use it deserves)
Check out the locker for photos.
First sold '96. Excellent order- no problems or issues. As you all know the transmission issues were all fixed by this year. 100K's & long rego. It has the split fold rear seats- really handy option I have found. Anyone interested before I resort to advertising? Will negotiate price but I am looking around $20K. Cheers, Mark.

JDW-SVX 11-06-2004 03:00 AM

Welcome back!

I have been wondering where you have been for the past few months.............!

Before you sell your SVX, you should come on one last cruise with the rest of us..............

............ if moshol ever gets back onto the forum!!

:D

........I still haven't seen your SVX yet!!!!

:)

Jason.

OZ_SVX96 11-07-2004 12:34 AM

A run would be great. Got a few things coming up over the next couple of weekends but should be clear later in the month. No doubt about it I will miss this car. There really is nothing on the road that I like as much. I know, 'personal taste' etc, but damn these are good cars. Preaching to the converted huh? Cheers, Mark

moshols vx 11-07-2004 04:24 AM

svx luvin!

Ahhh

Sorry about extended absence- have been spending too much time falling in love with svx again! I'm def keen for a cruise and keen for everyone to try driving mine- it is like a new car....heaven! Thanks protecnica racing....

What other car are you driving Mark (that beats svx!?)

I spotted one today and on Friday. Friday was a burgandy one (looked like '95) with a lady driver heading north on Pittwater road going up the hill to mona vale from warriwood. I waved out the window but i don't think she saw me (was heading in other direction).

Today i was in Campbelltown and was in work white ford :( a black svx (same as yours Jason) went through an intersection in front of me and then launched from the next lights. Yellow & black plates but i wasn't close enough to read them. Looked very cool...if only i was in mine.

Thanks for the call yesterday Arthur (suggesting drive for today), sorry i couldn't make it. I don't have my diary with me at the moment but what weekend date would suit everyone?

Moshol

MisanthropyV 11-13-2004 07:52 AM

OZ,

I may have a buyer for you (my father). Could you please email me your telephone number and address to MisanthropyV@yahoo.com ???(no .au)

Keen to take a look!!

Paulie...(and father)

Jamsvx 11-15-2004 01:57 AM

Sorry to hear that it is going but I have seen the car and it is immaculate - in excellent condition.

Now, if you could throw in some airfreight on a 747 Cargo, then I would be interested!!

OZ_SVX96 11-16-2004 06:18 AM

Paulie, I have emailed you my contact details. Give me a call when you can.

Hey James, long time no speak. Yes I am having to make the choice and have pretty well made up my mind. How is the other side of the world anyway? I know you would be missing the suby. Cheers and good luck. Mark.

pylon500 11-28-2004 12:04 AM

Another For Sale

Just trolling the Trading Post and found the following;

SUBARU SVX 1992 COUPE
AWD, excel cond, 106000kms, leather interior, sunroof, rare car, SVX-010 $19900 WOY WOY
02-4344 3222

Gave him a call, appears to be two tone silver with black roof, mentioned the forum and he said he'd been followed by a guy named JAMES once. :p
Was advertised on the 18th, but was still available on the 28th.
Arthur.

Jamsvx 11-28-2004 07:10 AM

It was the other way round! I was up in Woy Woy for work, pulled into a carpark and saw this fellow fully staring at my car as I drove past.

Thinking nothing more of it (since that happened a lot) I went round the back and saw a silver SVX (triple tone) parked so decided to park next to it while I caught up on some paperwork

He comes over and was his car...had a bit of a chat and he was selling it soon after but it has been on and off the market for a while now

I'm not the only stalker!!

;)

JDW-SVX 11-28-2004 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jamsvx
and saw this fellow fully staring at my car as I drove past.
:D :D

I love it when that happens!!

:D :D

Jason.

moshols vx 12-08-2004 06:47 PM

mean green machine

I am also a keen fan of the extended stares svx can bring. At the lights the other day a guy in the car next to me asked if the svx was new! 10 years old mate.....

I acquired a new driving hat the other day which says "mean green machine"....anyone up for a cruise?

Moshol