The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SVX "hello" cards (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24732)

Ron Mummert 02-26-2005 08:33 PM

SVX "hello" cards

Today I "tagged" a gorgeous red '94-96? that sported a full D-cup bra in a local parking lot. I used my last "Hi, I'm I'm from SVX-land too, etc, etc. card that I'd printed from either some net member's locker, or another SVX site (I thought John's SVXclub.com site had them. but no cigar). Does anyone remember where the page is stored? There were 6 or 8 business card sized images per page, as I recall.

Thanks, Ron

BordeauxComet 02-26-2005 09:00 PM

Here's some

1 Attachment(s)
These were from someone's locker, I just made a few little changes.

n00b on demand 02-26-2005 09:30 PM

seraph has some in his locker.

Ron Mummert 02-26-2005 10:13 PM

Thanks, guys, but...Bordeaux, Some of the script has been obliterated by the SVX logo/car picture. (This is the one I'd been using).
Soobie, I looked at Lwin's locker, but the link's missing unless my point & click skills have also become obliterated.
Anyone?

Ron.

n00b on demand 02-26-2005 10:19 PM

Hey ron, looks like seraph removed them from his locker. I got mine form his and printed out 10 copies which ive lost now. :(

ensteele 02-26-2005 11:32 PM

Ron -

Here is the link to the ones in my locker. I have two types - big and small ones. I will try to get them into the "How-To" Documents. :)

CigarJohnny 02-27-2005 09:27 AM

When I picked up my car from Huck he had a stash of cards inside it. The nice thing about his is that he had the identicle card you do, Earl, but Huck's came in a variety of colored SVXen. Some were Claret, some Pearl White, and some were Teal. I think people would follow the cards suggestion if it had a picture of an SVX in their color. Can someone who is good with photoshop alter the color of the car in the pick and save that card sheet with a few of each color on it instead of just the Teal?

Johnny

ensteele 02-27-2005 10:15 AM

I have a cared program and I can make them with different color SVXi. Then you would just choose the color you want. I will work on that and see if they meet your expectations. :)

Ron Mummert 02-27-2005 06:52 PM

Thanks, Earl. Now I can tag all the cars at Reading.

Ron.

ensteele 02-27-2005 07:16 PM

You had better get your printer started then. :)

MNYPNNY 02-27-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ron Mummert
Thanks, Earl. Now I can tag all the cars at Reading.

Ron.

Good thing I'm not bringing Penny then.........:)

Ron Mummert 02-28-2005 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by thndrmtn92svx

Good thing I'm not bringing Penny then.........:)

Be careful, Michelle. I may then need to stick one, uh..... oh, never mind.

Ron (taking advantage of a sticky situation).

Clydesvx 02-28-2005 09:56 AM

Ron,
If it had TEMP. PA tags on it, I gave one to the driver last Thursday on the lot behind the old Ellicott City Post Office. It was a good looking Red '95.

Ron Mummert 02-28-2005 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Clydesvx
Ron,
If it had TEMP. PA tags on it, I gave one to the driver last Thursday on the lot behind the old Ellicott City Post Office. It was a good looking Red '95.

Probably the the same one. On Saturday it was parked close to the Burger King on Rt. 40 & St. John's Lane. It had a bra & the new style MD (mixed letter & number) license plate. Looked to be in mint condition. The PA temp tags COULD have been there 'til he/she processed the usual DMV stuff.

Ron.