The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Evil People (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20508)

zavikan 08-07-2004 09:10 PM

Evil People

Well, less then 3 weeks old, my paint job has been keyed.

For those who remember the very dented Silver SVX at Reading 5....Yup, because beautiful, and now not so (again). Pristine rear end has this 3 inch score along it.

I know who did it too. Such a wierd situation....A new BF of an old female friend of mine. I've stopped talking to her, and the last time I did, I really chewed her out... so he told me to stop talking to her. and its like. um... I did that like, last month. and then that night, keys my car. retaliation? I want to retaliate. I want him to die. death. kill. murder. rage. hate. consume. oh...

Some one comisterate with me...

NikFu S. 08-07-2004 09:12 PM

Eye for an eye

or

get some touch up paint =|

Chiketkd 08-07-2004 09:14 PM

What kinda car/truck does this new BF of your ex-girl drive? I'd key it back... ;)

-Chike

n00b on demand 08-07-2004 09:24 PM

Since you know who keyed the car you could key them back. However if you do so the other person will be even more mad and might do something else to your car. And trust me you dont want anything else to happen to your precious SVX. Get some touch up paint for now.....and plan a smart , evi, and flawlessl revenge :)

SubaSteevo 08-07-2004 09:50 PM

Sugar+gastank=:mad: (him)+:p (you)

bthomas 08-07-2004 09:55 PM

whats sugar do to the motor?? I heard drano works well too.. anybody know what these do.. not that id try them,

NapaBavarian 08-07-2004 10:04 PM

chill:cool:

Plan;)

Wait:o

Strike!:D

Destroy:p

Watch:(

Enjoy:p

The key is in waiting, I always get back better than I was gotten in the first place without destruction... Think a lot about what you will do and tell NO ONE!!!

BigBlueSVX 08-07-2004 10:05 PM

Quote:

whats sugar do to the motor?? I heard drano works well too.. anybody know what these do.. not that id try them,
why don't you try one, and get back to us with the results?:p

NikFu S. 08-07-2004 10:15 PM

Personal I'd loosen their lug nuts.

Motorsport-SVX 08-07-2004 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NikFu S.
Personal I'd loosen their lug nuts.

No, you could hurt innocent people....

besides, whatever you do if its under $500
he will probably have to pay out of his or hers
pocket, any more then that and their insurance
will probably cover it and they may even come
out of it better then before.

Dont stoop to their level......what comes around goes
around

I found a nice dent in my recently painted car today...
its amazing even how careful I am where I park
etc Ish still happens.
life goes on......

Da'Cheat 08-08-2004 01:59 AM

On a TV show called Myth Busters, they tried the most common methods of killing an engine. Sugar, Drain cleaner, mothballs, potato in the exaust ect... Most did little to affect the engine. Some even made it run better. The only one that worked was puting some bleach in the tank. :cool: No explosions, but the engine died abruptly and all the metal parts oxidized and rusted with in hours.

Ya know, just an fyi sorta thing, man.

Landshark 08-08-2004 03:01 AM

dump a big ass Coke (no ice!) on the guys hood on a nice hot sunny day. goodbye paint, and no evidence! :)

Andy 08-08-2004 04:42 AM

Do you have a cordless drill? http://cc.smisk.us/smilies/ang_dev/diablotin.gif

michael 08-08-2004 06:58 AM

How about draining the oil into a portable pan in the middle of the night. Also brake fluid works well on paint, mabey a balloon filled with it. Might as well take out the windows as well, a small piece of porcelian from a spark plug would do nicely! Good luck, Have fun, Be Creative and Stealthy.

n00b on demand 08-08-2004 08:07 AM

You could just pour some gasoline all over the car and wait for it to ignite. :rolleyes: