The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Parting Out 92 LSL Ebony with Pics (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30226)

Mike621 01-15-2006 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hexadec0079
how about the center light panel on the rear, and solenoid A when you crack open the tranny

Pm me an offer on the center light. And I will not be cracking open this trans, but i might have another from of the other fried transmissions in mine/avppow's possesion.

dmnknightomega6 01-16-2006 01:39 AM

Rear Seats

Is your rear seats still good? I do not care if they are ripped, cracked or split in half. what i need is the bottom part where it attatches to the frame/ body.

You can even cut it ith a saw in half or quarters (evenly with a saw Please), and gut it out before you ship. As long as i can puti it back.

mail me as to cost and shipping to 60181 at happybabyjesus@yahoo.com

intellibomb 01-17-2006 12:30 PM

add to my visor order:

upper door passenger glass
and WINDSHIELD if not taken already
DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS

gimme a price, and i paypal. PM ME or however you wish to do it and when it could get shipped, etc

see, i just got in an accident, and i need the glass to replace... or else my SVXer with be dead in the driveway for a while till i chunk up the 1500$ to get new ones... thanks

btw zip 95602

RS_2800 01-18-2006 12:16 PM

Trans Parts

I could sure use the hard parts if you salvage the transmission. The tranaxle or pinion gear and the worm gear shaft. Mine are missing a lot of teeth.

Mike621 01-26-2006 08:34 PM

UPDATE!

Engine and trans taken, but might open up the dead trans from the Pearl LS to sell pieces.

Gone or Dead:

Engine (Taken)
Trans(taken
Airbag (blown)
No front end parts (damaged)
Dented drivers door
Spoiler (taken)
Wheels (gone)
Seats. (gone)
Power window switch (master...gone)
Visors (droopy or gone)

With all that said.. What is good? A ton more stuff!

--WINDSHIELD! and all other glass(an L model Windshield is in there)
--Body Cladding (Ben do you still want?)
--Ecu and harness
--passenger door
--Rear diff
--Sunroof
--Carpet
--Interior panels probably.
--ABS module, brake calipers
--Full dash, cluster, etc
--trunklid (sans spoiler)
--trunk carpet ( i think)
--center light (rear)
--right taillight and both side lights (left taillight taken)

Please Let me Know what you need and it will happen.

Tim 01-26-2006 09:43 PM

The lugnut bolts? :)

Mike621 01-26-2006 09:50 PM

how would i get those out?

duh... probably hammer out of the hubs..

TomsSVX 01-27-2006 12:03 AM

you actually need to pull the inner hub. Mike, if I could get them friday, I could have them to install on Tim's car this weekend. I am also probobly heading out to Ben's place next thursday so I could bring the cladding to him then.

Tom

benebob 01-27-2006 06:45 AM

Yes Mike, I do want the cladding and the rear bumper (cover only) provided no one else has put up an interest. Give me an idea on how much beer it'll cost me.

Tom if you could snag it that would be great but if not Mike, just give me a week before you need it gone and I'll come yank it. That is if before spring as I'm booked on the weekends until the snow melts.

AvPPoW 01-27-2006 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TE1221
The lugnut bolts? :)

Why don't you just buy them new? Go to conway or autozone or something, that's what I did. If I remember correctly they are 12x1.25 studs. I wouldn't trust studs that have been sitting for 10 years when new ones are readily avaliable

dmnknightomega6 01-27-2006 04:54 PM

This might be trivial, but do you still have your jesus Christ handles with scer covers . PM me if you do. I need the screw cover only actually but if you do not wat to part the assemblt, then.....

also a battery tray and passenger seat undertray

Mike621 01-27-2006 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benebob
Yes Mike, I do want the cladding and the rear bumper (cover only) provided no one else has put up an interest. Give me an idea on how much beer it'll cost me.

Tom if you could snag it that would be great but if not Mike, just give me a week before you need it gone and I'll come yank it. That is if before spring as I'm booked on the weekends until the snow melts.

Im sure theres parts/and or currency we can exchange, as I dont really drink, etc.

I think Tom will bring it out... wait.. when is he going?

I will see about removing it all on Sunday. Should be able to. How do the clips come off for the cladding? I assume it unscrews at the bottom and unclicks? :confused:

Edit: Actually Ben, I might need your pearl rear bumper cover if its in any decent sort of shape.

Mike621 01-27-2006 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmnknightomega6
This might be trivial, but do you still have your jesus Christ handles with scer covers . PM me if you do. I need the screw cover only actually but if you do not wat to part the assemblt, then.....

also a battery tray and passenger seat undertray

Not trivial, the car is getting parted after all....

You have a PM

TomsSVX 01-27-2006 08:08 PM

ill take the beer:D :D :D

Tom

Mike621 01-27-2006 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX
ill take the beer:D :D :D

Tom

ok you can have the beer if you do my other bearing :p

wait. youre taking my trailer.. you can do the bearing anyway:D :D