The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   10,000 POSTS!!!!! Congrats Randy!!!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16057)

GreenMarine 01-29-2004 12:57 PM

10,000 POSTS!!!!! Congrats Randy!!!!!

Hey randy, here's a special thread made Just for YOU to post your 10,000th POST!!!!!

I see as of now you are 3 posts away!!!!

Common man bring it home!!!!! :D:D:D:cool:

upnygimp 01-29-2004 01:11 PM

nooooooooo it should be in teh Hijack thread!!!!!!

GreenMarine 01-29-2004 01:36 PM

NNooooooo It should be here!!!!! :D:D:D I have more posts than you, there for I out rank you!!! :D:D:D:p And I say it should be here!!!! ;)

SHISVX 01-29-2004 01:53 PM

well i out rank you and i think randy should use that 100,000 post making a wonderful speech about how much he loves us all and how much he loves the car!

Kelli

IN YOUR FACE MARINE BOY!

Mr. Pockets 01-29-2004 01:53 PM

Hey, I just passed 4,000...woohoo!

GreenMarine 01-29-2004 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
well i out rank you and i think randy should use that 100,000 post making a wonderful speech about how much he loves us all and how much he loves the car!

Kelli

IN YOUR FACE MARINE BOY!

I don't listen to girls... Never have and never will... Especially ones without SVX's!!!! :p:p

Ha!!! In your face Nurse Kelli.....

(that above comment might excite Pete :D:D)

SHISVX 01-29-2004 02:05 PM

Hey Chris....

IMMIGRANT!!

go back to Aussie land with your miata driving marine bullheaded arse before i kick your tushie from one corner of the earth to the other!

i know you listened to your mother!

so listen to you OLDER, WISER, and BETTER LOOKING step sister!

Kelli

not to mention I OUT AGE YOU!

:D

Ron Mummert 01-29-2004 02:08 PM

Watch Randy's disappointment as he sees the cyber-odometer roll back to 0000. Sorry - we never expected anyone to need a fifth digit. Anyhow, congratulations upon being a junior member again.

Ron.

GreenMarine 01-29-2004 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
Hey Chris....

IMMIGRANT!!

go back to Aussie land with your miata driving marine bullheaded arse before i kick your tushie from one corner of the earth to the other!

Hmmm, that would be cheaper than a $2,000 plane ticket... Tell ya what, if ya can kick 3 suitcases and my tushie back to Australia then ya got a deal..... As long as ya don't try to charge me for it....

:rolleyes: Air travel back home is killing my bank account:rolleyes....

SHISVX 01-29-2004 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX

Hmmm, that would be cheaper than a $2,000 plane ticket... Tell ya what, if ya can kick 3 suitcases and my tushie back to Australia then ya got a deal..... As long as ya don't try to charge me for it....

:rolleyes: Air travel back home is killing my bank account:rolleyes....

hrm...well come on down...i owe ya an arse kicking in reading, your coming aren't you?

Kelli

Mr. Pockets 01-29-2004 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ron Mummert
Watch Randy's disappointment as he sees the cyber-odometer roll back to 0000. Sorry - we never expected anyone to need a fifth digit. Anyhow, congratulations upon being a junior member again.

Ron.

HA!

GreenMarine 01-29-2004 02:38 PM

I hate to say it but that would be kinda funny.. :D:D:D Sorry Randy :D:D

Aredubjay 01-29-2004 02:46 PM

How appropriate. This thread has been HIJACKED! :D

This is OFFICIALLY, my 10,000th post!!!

I wanted to start it out by congratulating Nick on his 4,000th, but he exceeded it before I could get back here to do it.

Secondly, THANK YOU CHRIS TOWNSEND for creating our wonderful home.

I also want to thank GreenMarine for making this special place for the "historic" event. :D

Little did I know what that purchase on August 27, 1999 would lead to. :D

I want to thank everyone individually, but, there's just not enough room (besides, I can raise my post count if I thank everyone individually in the hijack thread, one person at a time :D) So, I just want to put out a blanket "thank you" to all of you who've put up with my sh!t for 10K posts, and to those of you who didn't, but resisted the urge to say anything. :D You are all more than friends. You are family. Now, I'll quit, before I get sappy --- AND, I've got to answer some other questions in other threads, so, I wanted to hurry up and come into this thread and make my 10Kth posts so I could hurry back to the other threads and post some more, and not go over 10K by posting there when I promised GreenMarine I'd post my 10Kth here, so, seeya, bye. :D

Alcyone SVX LSL 01-29-2004 03:10 PM

CONGRATS Randy glad to see you finaly made it and hit such a high number of posts....anyone who spends more time here than i do has an addiction they should be proud of!! :D

Alcyone SVX LSL 01-29-2004 03:11 PM

ohh BTW this is my 750th post should be what my 1300th but someone was nice enough to mess that up...:p