The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Every member please check in here! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22044)

joeaxial 10-10-2005 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthworm
Not too many in ND but there's a few just to the north of you :)

You should come up for a visit!

...I also figure we should hold a meet in Fargo for MN, ND and MB owners.

A meeting in Fargo would be cool, but I'm only about 2 hrs from Winnipeg and am always looking for an excuse to run up there. My last visit to MB wasn't to pleasant 'tho. I went to Morden to pick up some parts and was accelerating out of town to the west when a mounty (sp????) pulled me over for doing 62k in a 50k zone. It cost me about $120 canadian. Thats sticker shock when I'm used to 75 in a 65 mph zone costing me $20 bucks in ND! (ND also does not report any speeding violations to your insurance company unless you are doing something like 20 mph over the posted speed:D

Steve

XCSkierFreak 10-11-2005 12:40 PM

Andrew, from Nashotah, WI.
Prospective SVX owner, looking for advice, tips, whatever on SVXs.

Earthworm 10-11-2005 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeaxial
A meeting in Fargo would be cool, but I'm only about 2 hrs from Winnipeg and am always looking for an excuse to run up there. My last visit to MB wasn't to pleasant 'tho. I went to Morden to pick up some parts and was accelerating out of town to the west when a mounty (sp????) pulled me over for doing 62k in a 50k zone. It cost me about $120 canadian. Thats sticker shock when I'm used to 75 in a 65 mph zone costing me $20 bucks in ND! (ND also does not report any speeding violations to your insurance company unless you are doing something like 20 mph over the posted speed:D

That sucks. I've met cops while indicating 20kph over the limit and nothing. In fact I've never had a speeding ticket. (must be the stealth feature on the SVX).

I'm always looking to meet other members. All I need is about a week's notice to clear my schedule.

Earthworm 10-11-2005 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XCSkierFreak
Andrew, from Nashotah, WI.
Prospective SVX owner, looking for advice, tips, whatever on SVXs.

Look in the howtos or the SVXipedia on http://svx-iw.com/ in the General Information section on what to look for in a Used SVX.

Webbigpimpnnroa 10-16-2005 04:40 PM

im here in the noke

GreenMarine 10-16-2005 05:16 PM

I'm back again :)

alanscouse 10-19-2005 10:42 PM

Still here

I haven't logged on for quite a while , however I'm still here and 2ND SVX ( 1996 Laguna Blue Pearl Lsi ) is still running strong . Hope to make the next Reading meet as well .

Regards to all : Alan.

Earthworm 10-20-2005 11:09 AM

I think my dad still drools over "2ND SVX" :D

Crysis 11-03-2005 11:24 AM

New SVX owner!

It's Just Eric 11-06-2005 02:46 AM

Yeah, Im here. check me in, ect. :)

KIWI 11-08-2005 01:53 AM

I'm still here, a freshy from Aotearoa (New Zealand)

ekprintsos 11-17-2005 04:49 PM

the original "svx chic" from the old site....

;) hi boys and girls...
haven't visited since last year.

I log on once a year when I start to have svx withdrawals.
some of you may remember me... the original "svx chic" from the old site....
my twenties are over....
and I'm now in my late thirties....

my svx was sadly replaced with my bmw. for those of you don't know, my svx is now in california and living large with her new owner Steve and his beautiful family of wife, 2 kids, ferrari, M3, lotus and others....
she's in good hands but boy do i miss her.

it's been 3 years +6 months and 7 hrs since she went away and I miss my svx dearly...

I just got married in July and my hubby misses her too. We are contemplating visiting her (as I did get visitation rights when I sold her).
glad to see that we have new members.

I see a few of you on the road here in Massachusetts but I don't beep or waive. Maybe I will next time.
I'll keep logging in more frequently.

I hope you all have happy holidays.
Much Love,
Kat ;)

Seraph 11-17-2005 04:54 PM

Kat,
Welcome back to the SEX club. Uh.. I mean svx club. How is your BMW doing? What do you mean your twenties are over? Does that mean that I have to get rid of my SVX in a few years too? :D

Anyways, don't stay away too long. We need a few good stories here and there. ;)

ekprintsos 11-17-2005 05:52 PM

the original "svx chic" from the old site....

3 Attachment(s)
I'll try not stay away from the sex (I mean SVX) site for too long. Good to hear from you. hows the car?
Yes, i'm getting old. I turned the big 38 this year...but the good news is that I still look 28 if I may say so myself. it's the OUZO that keeps me young Randy...that and my MAN!!!!
i'll post a few wedding pix's.
I'm sure Randy will enjoy one of these...yes we were drinking...BUT NO OUZO FOR ME. Just Blue Martini's.
anyhow,
I do not recommend selling your svx once you hit 30. you will regret it.
someday I plan on owning another one.
Until then, I'll look to you guys to satisfy my svx appetite!
;)
speed safely!
kat

Seraph 11-18-2005 12:06 AM

You look beautiful and you definately do not look 28. More like 25. Well, he looks ok too I guess but who am I to judge on guys look?

As you can tell, since we last had a "chat" I've been through 2 more SVXes. And I'll take the advise from you not to sell my SVX when I hit 30.

Oh on the side note, if you left a note on my car to join a club, I'd in a heart beat. SVX or otherwise. :D