The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   just for fun :) (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46317)

Wolfy 09-24-2008 05:12 PM

just for fun :)

hey guys how about we all name one thing you love about the svx and one thing you "dislike" about it as well? ill start :)

*like; the satisfying growl the engine makes at full throttle :D
*dislike; wheres the cupholders???? at least 1 would be nice!

SuberNatural 09-24-2008 05:22 PM

Re: just for fun :)

I love the feel of the car when cruising
I Dislike the auto Xmission (duh lol)

(I have a cupholder and its adjustable :-P)

Wolfy 09-24-2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuberNatural (Post 565309)

(I have a cupholder and its adjustable :-P)

waaat? where? :(

SuberNatural 09-24-2008 05:27 PM

Inside the armrest :) it's custom :-P looks good though and it only cost me $2 lol

Wolfy 09-24-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuberNatural (Post 565313)
Inside the armrest :) it's custom :-P looks good though and it only cost me $2 lol

custom? got a pic? wat you cut a hole?

Sean486 09-24-2008 05:40 PM

I just got a cup holder free with my Leather Seat Restore kit. It fits in the arm rest thing. :tongue: I dislike the way all the heat blows on your feet in the winter, and I dislike how friggin' heavy the truck lid is.

Wolfy 09-24-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean486 (Post 565319)
I just got a cup holder free with my Leather Seat Restore kit. It fits in the arm rest thing. :tongue: I dislike the way all the heat blows on your feet in the winter, and I dislike how friggin' heavy the truck lid is.

lol i actually like the heat thing lol but your right the tunk is heavy, especially when you got a spoiler.. wat about likes?

mysvxrocks 09-24-2008 06:45 PM

The heat thing annoys me as well, along with the auto transmission. I also dont like how expensive parts are, and how hard parts are to get.

For what I like... everything else ;)

Subix 09-24-2008 08:06 PM

Love: The car rides smooth and is quick on the draw. It's a pleasure to drive!
Hate: MPG

Tim 09-24-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

I dislike the way all the heat blows on your feet in the winter

That's the best feature! Every other car I'm in during the winter leaves me with cold feet :(

redlightningsvx 09-24-2008 08:14 PM

Love everything about th car
Hate the original gear ratios, stupid noisy exhaust, and spending $60+ for gas to fill the HUGE tank.

Gr8Dane 09-24-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

I dislike the way all the heat blows on your feet in the winter

You know, my SVX seems to be adjustable in that regard. Whatever setting I leave the climate control at is the temp that comes out from the footwell when I don't have the air blowing, it's pretty cool in that way, I turn it all the way down so I get coldair on my feet in the summer and vice versa.

so basically, just change the temp on ur defroster/climate control and turn it off and then you should get it from the footwell.

I would think it would be the same for all of you, or maybe I just got a nice quirk. :D

Subix 09-24-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlightningsvx (Post 565349)
Love everything about th car
Hate the original gear ratios, stupid noisy exhaust, and spending $60+ for gas to fill the HUGE tank.

$60 even? Surely your not quite driving it below the special E mark much then? :lol:

intellibomb 09-25-2008 12:37 AM

love
eryting:cool:
exhaust sound
a car that likes to be driven any way: fast, slow, passive, aggresssive, on/off road, sunny or snowy, backroads to freeway, racing or grannying, dangerously safely,
it a car of all trades. i have seen my svx go places my friends ford truck would not go.
how rare it is

hate: expensive parts
mpg
having to explain to everyone what it is
driving it in the city....
dealing with
broken power steering
****ty struts.
wheelbearing
how heavy it is (tires and brakes and struts wear out so fast with the way i drive)

1986nate 09-25-2008 03:45 AM

I love the way it handles and rides real smooth
I don't like the fact that I need to put in new exhaust gaskets for the intake side of the 2nd cat or that I need new ball joints and I think I have a cracked flex plate:confused: and some other issues but I still love it