The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Northwest Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Dabob Seafood Fest IV (Aug 4,5 & 6) (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31790)

ensteele 02-26-2006 01:09 PM

Dabob Seafood Fest IV (Aug 4,5 & 6)

Dabob Seafood Fest IV

It is time once again for the Dabob Seafood Fest which I am sure will be bigger and better than the past. You can come for the day, or all and camp, or ask for a room or area to sleep. If you know that you can come, let me know and if you need an area to sleep. A nice grassy area is available for tent camping as well.

We have limited space, so we need to keep this to members and their families or guest and not bring lots of extra people.

The main event and potluck will be at 1:00 on Sat the 5th. If you are coming for more days, bring some food that you can share for the meals that you will be there. We will have seafood other days as well, but it will be all out claw to shell combat on Sat (we will have some food other than seafood for the seafood impared). Troy or I will email out directions on how to get there later. I just need to know how many will be there and what days so I can make arrangements for lodging and other details.

Post what days you will be there, and if you need lodging. If you are not sure about your situation, please email me (click on Earl in my signature for email address) and I can discuss it with you.

I will give suggestions later on what we may need as some extra food items that you could bring. We have never been short on food. :D :D

Hope to see you there. This is the event of the year! ;) :) Maybe some will travel for the other coast to see what a REAL MEET is like. :p

WestCoastSVX 03-06-2006 11:20 PM

I will be there!

MacGyver + 1

SilverSpear 03-07-2006 04:51 AM

SEAFOOD :D !, I worship seafood 2 times a week!! Some day I will go to one of those meetings over there, PROMISE!!! ;)

mbtoloczko 03-07-2006 08:38 AM

Wow, now that is an early announcement! Barring some unforeseen emergency, Wassana and I will be there.

MacGyver + 1
mbtoloczko + 1 (Aug 5,6; lodging)

WestCoastSVX 03-07-2006 06:54 PM

We are trying hard this year to get the whole year planned out asap. That way folks can plan their calendars and life accordingly. :)

MacGyver + 1 (Aug 4-6; lodging)

Seraph 03-12-2006 06:57 PM

Seraph + (2 poss. 4-6 and lodging)

Either way, I am going to be there.

pipedream 03-14-2006 02:18 PM

where is this event at?

Earthworm 03-14-2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pipedream
where is this event at?

hehe...Dabob, WA :)

bcpianoman 03-16-2006 12:55 AM

My wife and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on August 8th so it'll be a tough sale for me but I'm going to give it the old college try. Are you and Norm able to make it this year Dave?

Earthworm 03-16-2006 10:42 AM

I doubt it. :(

I have a house now so that's consuming the bulk of my paycheques. (Hence the Winnipeg meet :D)

pipedream 03-16-2006 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthworm
hehe...Dabob, WA :)

haha, ok, i never heard of a dabob,wa . :)

STORMINORMAN 04-14-2006 11:27 AM

THIS time...

..I'm REALLY going to try to be there!

Last year my current wife was OOT for 11 weeks taking care of her Octogenerian parents...

The year before I was in the middle of a crosscountry motorcycle trip...

Gosh! I really don't remember the year before that! Maybe I was
W-O-R-K-I-N-G (SHUDDER), as Maynard G. Krebbs usta' say?

Cheers!:o

Alycone 04-14-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bcpianoman
My wife and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on August 8th so it'll be a tough sale for me but I'm going to give it the old college try. Are you and Norm able to make it this year Dave?
A gourmet seafood dinner, water-front accommodations....what's not to like? ;)

Seraph 05-07-2006 12:38 AM

Just blocked the dates in my PDA. Hunting for a ticket now. :) We are on for the weekend, ja?

Tim-H 06-07-2006 08:16 PM

I'll be there. I'm sure the whole weekend but Saturday for sure. Don't worry about lodging for me, if i end up being there the whole time ill camp it.

Seraph + (2 poss. 4-6 and lodging)
Tim + the voices in my head (saturday for sure, camping if otherwise)