The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Since we're all one big happy family... (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15567)

petesvx2 01-12-2004 12:02 AM

Since we're all one big happy family...

I think we should all post what member of this big family we all are :) I'll start with Kelli...:)

Kelli is the hot step-sister, that everyone here secretly wants.;) :p :p

Now whoever comes into this thread next, has to come up with my designation, and so on and so on.

Green1995SVX 01-12-2004 12:03 AM

Pete is the younger son who's secretly a good, hard working, kid who trys to act all though and bad for image purposes. :D

Mike

Bwana 01-12-2004 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX
Pete is the younger son who's secretly a good, hard working, kid who trys to act all though and bad for image purposes. :D

Mike

Mike's the well dressed...well...he's well dressed. I guess big brother for some of the younger members.

P.S. the thread will now proceed to die after my post. :D

NomadTW 01-12-2004 12:14 AM

scott is the child that everyone forgets is there, he doesn't really make much of an appearance although he is always there, he just kind of sits back in the corner playing by him self. His teachers said he doesn't play well with others. Everyone else in the family feels sorry for him, showers him with gifts to compensate, but is secrently glad that they're not him

Zeppelin 01-12-2004 09:34 AM

Nomad is the family drunk, often found passed out in the bathroom of hotel rooms! :D He is also always looking to sell his Outback for beer money..

:p

Andy 01-12-2004 09:58 AM

Re: Since we're all one big happy family...

Quote:

Originally posted by petesvx2

Kelli is the hot step-sister, that everyone here secretly wants.;) :p :p

So we are a Kentucky family, are we?

Mark is the family ricer. He lives in a fantasy world where painting car parts red gives an extra 10bhp per gallon, and where the size of your manhood is indicated by the size of your rear wing.

He likes to spend his play time with other boys in the woods, which worries mother greatly

WestCoastSVX 01-12-2004 10:01 AM

Andy is the crazy uncle from the other side of "the pond" who always has a joke or sarcastic comment. :D He always has some welcome humor to add to the conversation, but secretly everyone is kind of glad there is a lot of water and miles separating him from the rest of the family. :D

mikecg 01-12-2004 10:13 AM

I guess anyone with a FWD would be a red-headed step child.

Mr. Pockets 01-12-2004 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MacGyver
Andy is the crazy uncle from the other side of "the pond" who always has a joke or sarcastic comment. :D He always has some welcome humor to add to the conversation, but secretly everyone is kind of glad there is a lot of water and miles separating him from the rest of the family. :D
Troy is the wannabe-overachiever brother who feels compelled to outshine his younger siblings due to feelings of inadequacy.

SHISVX 01-12-2004 10:55 AM

Randy is the father, and my poppa. the one that knows all and handles every situation like he would hand his own daughter coming home with a guy with a spiked mohawk

Kelli

(*SMACK*<that ones' for you Pete> :p)

Mr. Pockets 01-12-2004 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
Randy is the father, and my poppa. the one that knows all and handles every situation like he would hand his own daughter coming home with a guy with a spiked mohawk

Kelli

You're not playing by the rules. I think you need to go back and read the first post again.

SHISVX 01-12-2004 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets

You're not playing by the rules. I think you need to go back and read the first post again.

Nick is like the guy that is always right and points out the obvious to the younger generation.

petesvx2 01-12-2004 11:30 AM

Quote:

oooh baby:p :p

Mr. Pockets 01-12-2004 12:10 PM

Quote:

Nick is like the guy that is always right and points out the obvious to the younger generation.

Man, I don't even get to be a family member. I'm just 'the guy.'

:rolleyes:

:D

petesvx2 01-12-2004 02:03 PM

This was a good idea! We can't just let this thread die!!!!!!!!!

:BUMP: