The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Good Bye Svx forum, kinda (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24461)

Crash 02-13-2005 01:43 AM

Good Bye Svx forum, kinda

Well my tranny went at the end of january. After a lot of thought I decided to get another car. A couple of days ago I bought a 00 eclipse gt 5sp. I love it. If you don't that's fine I don't care. I haven't decided what to do with mine yet. I just wanted to say that this has been a wonderful forum to be a part of-an honor. Some of you I have met others I feel like I know. I don't have a lot of posts. But I have spent more time here over the past two years than I would like to admit. I will still be around occasionally just to see what is going on. Thank you all for your help and time. There is no other group like this. As long as I have my arm I will always have a little Alcyone with me.

Oh and most of you know who Huck is-the 5sp originator. But as those who know him (like me)will attest, he is the f-ing man. His dedication to this car has truly made a difference in the possibilities of our car. Thank you!

Again you all have been great!

Thanks!
Tony

Noir 02-13-2005 02:14 AM

Re: Good Bye Svx forum, kinda

Quote:

Originally posted by Crash
Well my tranny went at the end of january. After a lot of thought I decided to get another car. A couple of days ago I bought a 00 eclipse gt 5sp. I love it. If you don't that's fine I don't care. I haven't decided what to do with mine yet. I just wanted to say that this has been a wonderful forum to be a part of-an honor. Some of you I have met others I feel like I know. I don't have a lot of posts. But I have spent more time here over the past two years than I would like to admit. I will still be around occasionally just to see what is going on. Thank you all for your help and time. There is no other group like this. As long as I have my arm I will always have a little Alcyone with me.

Oh and most of you know who Huck is-the 5sp originator. But as those who know him (like me)will attest, he is the f-ing man. His dedication to this car has truly made a difference in the possibilities of our car. Thank you!

Again you all have been great!

Thanks!
Tony

Take care Tony. It was cool hanging with ya bro! :)

ensteele 02-13-2005 09:18 AM

Tony

I am sorry to hear about your SVX. I am happy you have found another car that you like and I hope it serves you well. Come back any time to say hi. Good luck in the future. :) :)

immortal_suby 02-13-2005 11:12 AM

Catch ya later, Tony. Nice driving with you at the dragon. (we didn't wreck!) Hopefully we'll keep seeing you around here.

Chiketkd 02-13-2005 04:13 PM

Take it easy Tony! I always enjoyed your posts... :)

-Chike

SSSVX 02-13-2005 09:36 PM

Glad you get a new car you like it.

So what're you going to do with your SVX? If you want to sell it, maybe you can sell it to someone who's interested in fixing up and keep it running..... :)

Noir 02-13-2005 09:37 PM

yeah like me...sell it to me ;)

CigarJohnny 02-14-2005 02:37 PM

Take care, Tony. Best of luck to you! :)

Johnny

svxistentialist 02-15-2005 09:56 AM

Sorry to hear of the tranny troubles Tony.

Don't forget the forum.

With an arm like that you are entitled to stick your nose in!;) :D

Even if it was a Neon you bought.:o

Take care,

Joe:)

n00b on demand 02-15-2005 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by svxistentialist

Even if it was a Neon you bought.:o

He said eclipse GT 5 spd :)

srt4 is fastAr!!!!11!!

svxistentialist 02-15-2005 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by soobiesvx93

He said eclipse GT 5 spd :)

srt4 is fastAr!!!!11!!

Sure, I know he said Eclipse, but we normally don't gang up on Eclipse owners around here:D

Unless, of course, they try to bore us to death about how good they are!

:rolleyes: