The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Northeast Region (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Nh Svx Club (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25393)

black beast 04-05-2005 05:27 PM

Nh Svx Club

Hey, would any one be interested in starting a SVX club in NH? It would be good for all ages (16 - whatever) and just do car club stuff. I have two locations in which this is possible, Milford, NH and Merrimack, NH Both have ample lots and such. I just thought that it may be cool to have the owners in NH meet and exachange ideas, and have fun with their cars. Anybody interested?
-Chris

strange179 04-23-2005 03:19 PM

my thought

Hey Chris,
I certainly like to see any SVX activity in NH so I'd say it'd be cool to have that sort or resource around. I don't think I'd be able to participate much though just due to distance. I just thought I'd give give my thoughts.
Jay

UniqueAngle 04-24-2005 12:28 AM

Keep me updated. I'm based out of Machester, but travel lots for work. If I'm around, I"d be happy to swing by,
~Brenda

kuroneko_sama 05-26-2005 02:07 AM

i live on lake sunapee, i wouldnt mind meeting up every now and then to show off and compare notes, i suggest manchester or concord

black beast 05-26-2005 05:20 PM

The only reason that I said Merrimack or Milford is I work for the CO that owns them, so no show? event fee. If you have a link in Manch or Con tell me :rolleyes:

kuroneko_sama 05-26-2005 09:39 PM

well i suggested those spots cause they are the most certrally located and easiest to acess for most people. i manage a dj service out of manchester and i do work with many many facilities (also good if you want free tunes at your event), and there are always them vw gti and honda civic dillholes lining up the elm street strip near queen city ave. and arnies on the heights (loudon rd) hosts street nights all the time....

i personally would suggest the old bradlees parking lot on ft eddy rd in concord, its right off 93 and, the building is vacant and there is a ton of space. also there is a skate park at the everett arena that has nothing but wide open lot space, its also used as a fireman training ground.

black beast 05-27-2005 10:48 AM

well Manch is cool, I kno where 90% of those places are, I don't kno con very well so I would have to take your word for it. Anyone else have an Idea, alot more people are viewing then talking chime in, we won't give too much static, if any. :rolleyes:

kuroneko_sama 05-30-2005 10:09 PM

if it ends up in merrimack or milford, im thinking merrimack would be easiest....mind you i have a free wing party at hooters in manchester :D :cool: if yall wanna take advantage of that (150 wings, no people limit... i just have to call ahead)