The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   BioPerformance Fuel Pills....and powder.. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31863)

James Scott 03-02-2006 04:06 AM

BioPerformance Fuel Pills....and powder..

My large shipment of BioPerformance fuel pills is finally here guys!

1) I will be sending a free bottle of 40 BioPerformance fuel tabs to Eathworm for being "a light in the darkness"...HA! He has promised to diligently and carefully test his SVX (which will take 12 to 14 tabs)...then he can use the balance on any vehicle he wants... [On our SVX's, the first two tanks of gas should have 4 pills placed in the tank just prior to each fill-up....After that, 2 tabs per tank!]

2) I will also send 12 free BioPerformance fuel tablets each to the first four additional members who post on this thread stating they want to try the fuel pills, and who give at least their names and addresses (if not email and/or phone # in case of emergency?)...[These 12 BP fuel pills will allow 4 tanks of gas to be tested in an SVX].

3) The BP fuel pills retail for $1. All I ask is that the above individuals post the most accurate results they can determine....and that if any of you develop an interest..please purchase ..and/or join BioPerformance through me or my website at www.cheapgas4u2.mybpbiz.com. I have had intermittent log on challenges on my particular site this week which are being resolved...So, if the above site will not log on, you may get basic info at www.mybpbiz.com. If my site is inoperable at the time you wish to order retail...or join BioPerformance, then please contact me directly by PM, email at jaimediegoscott@sbcglobal.net, or by cellphone (559) 240-4612.

4) THANKS for joining me in this SVX experiment! :D

msvx95 03-02-2006 05:03 AM

Can you put some Ephedrine in mine please?? I think I can handle it. :D

SilverSpear 03-02-2006 05:06 AM

Me want, me want, me want, me want :D :D :D , well fuel consumption is a major problem here... :( :( :(

You can send it to me by Parcel Post to this address:

Nadim Milan
LibanPost Office
Jdeideh Branch
Beirut, Lebanon

Thank you in Advance ;) :)

msvx95 03-02-2006 05:25 AM

Little do we know, these tablets are actually little capsules of sand and abrasive grit....and after the outer shell dissolves, it creates the biggest mess inside our engines :eek:

James Scott 03-02-2006 05:58 AM

HELICOPTER eFeCt!!!

OR...maybe they will allow you to fly around town like a helicopter..(how did you know they are DIRT!?) Remember...It can be dangerous to ask or speculate wildly....[like the gangster who said "when monkeys fly out of my butt" to Jim Carrey in "Bruce Almighty"!.. . . . .

P.S. We've already had this conversation earlier...This thread is for those who want to try the product......PERIOD! [OK!....free speech..and all that!]

Dza 03-02-2006 06:58 AM

Another thread? :rolleyes: Was the first one not enough?

James Scott 03-03-2006 06:15 AM

Dan: I'm just looking for names and addresses to send some free samples to those who said they wanted to try...or now want to try the BioPerformance fuel pills!

Please email or PM me if you don't want your info to go so public...y'all.

Waiting for 3 more names... :D

P.S. [I'm just starting to try their POWDER version...which goes into solution even more dependably, and is not "caught" in anti-syphon gas tank tubes like some of the new cars have....I'll let you know if I get any difference...] :confused: :)

SilverSpear 03-03-2006 11:49 AM

Do we have to try it on an SVX? I was thinking of trying it first on our 1995 Grand Cherokee. This Jeep witnessed many of my experiments :D such as choking it in the river :D :D . The bastard still has a pulse :D

James Scott 03-10-2006 10:22 PM

Finally....

Just wanted to let you know that your BioPerformance fuel pills will finally be mailed out Priority Mail through the USPS on Monday March 13, 2006! I want to apologize for the delay in sending them....I had some unexpected personal distractions!

THANKS for your patience...to those I spoke with by PM about receiving some "samples".. . . ;)

Hope you get as good of an increase in performance..and gas mileage as I have! [Hope somebody can check out emissions...???] :cool:

Jim :D

http://www.cheapgas4u2.mybpbiz.com

svx_commuter 03-11-2006 11:38 AM

I'll try the samples.

James Scott 03-16-2006 12:39 PM

BioPerformance fuel pills...

Your BP fuel pills are on their way guys....HAVE FUN!

BTW...There is a BioPerfiormance business presentation, where they will cover both the products...pills and powder..and the business opportunity [distributorships] tonight at 7:30 PM in Los Angeles at the:

Torrance Hilton at South Bay
21333 Hawthorne Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90503

(310)540-0500

...In case you know someone in that area! I'm on my way (230 miles) with powder in my tank! :cool:

Jim :D

madj80 03-16-2006 04:36 PM

If you have more samples i'll try some.

You can send them to:
Thomas Madjar
2171 S. Quentin Way Apt 301
Aurora, CO 80014

intelisevil 03-16-2006 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msvx95
Little do we know, these tablets are actually little capsules of sand and abrasive grit....and after the outer shell dissolves, it creates the biggest mess inside our engines :eek:

And how is this "sand and abrasive grit" getting past your fuel filter? :rolleyes:

Dan

AppStateSVX 03-16-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intelisevil
And how is this "sand and abrasive grit" getting past your fuel filter? :rolleyes:

Dan

fuel filters are for pansies

TheRightWingSVX 03-17-2006 01:59 PM

I would like to try some of these!