The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Svxfiles vs. Phastsvx (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32760)

It's Just Eric 04-19-2006 11:23 PM

http://bob.ivytech.edu/~cjones144/ladyrun.jpg
Fast4r

intelisevil 04-19-2006 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikFu S.
Was it a Husqvarna? Those are some sweet machines.

I love my Husky 353! :D :D :D

Dan

subi-crosser 04-19-2006 11:46 PM

Quote:

That is an excellent second post.

For anyone not paying attention, he spelled retarded incorrectly.

Chihuahua.

Was it a Husqvarna? Those are some sweet machines.

Farm Tough 55,( Tom got the cherry), It was just out of the box, NEW!! and a Poulan 1.9, w the MAJOR KICK-BACK CHAIN!!! Husky eats bigger bites, but the Poulan slices and dices like a Chinese Cheff!!
ps yea, I noticed, but since I mis-spell words too, I let it go!!

Jerry

NikFu S. 04-19-2006 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by intelisevil
I love my Husky 353! :D :D :D

Dan

Mmm that's one of the larger hand saws. You know I used to sell them and I could never convince poeple to have a Husqy over a Troy Bilt.

"Well it er, ya see this rubber grip? Reduces vibration on yer arm. That's luxury chain sawin comfort right there."

Quote:

Originally Posted by subi-crosser
Farm Tough 55, and a Poulan 1.9, w the MAJOR KICK-BACK CHAIN!!!

Jerry

Poo-lahn? :D
Must've been the high end version. Only Poulans I know tend to break in two from their own torque. :D :D jkjk. Yeah that's pretty much a lie.

NikFu S. 04-19-2006 11:57 PM

I had you pegged at your third post, but if you kept quiet after that I think the thread would have been better off and you could have went about posting anonymously,
but,
do whatcha gotta do.

Wrong or right, black or white, I hate to see flame battles around here.

subi-crosser 04-19-2006 11:59 PM

Quote:

Mmm that's one of the larger hand saws. You know I used to sell them and I could never convince poeple to have a Husqy over a Troy Bilt.

"Well it er, ya see this rubber grip? Reduces vibration on yer arm. That's luxury chain sawin comfort right there."

Poo-lahn? :D
Must've been the high end version. Only Poulans I know tend to break in two from their own torque. :D :D jkjk. Yeah that's pretty much a lie.

$89. at wal-mart 2 years ago!! It's in the chain!!!

Husky was $359., and I think it needs the same chain that I put on the lil' guy!!

Jerry

NikFu S. 04-20-2006 12:01 AM

It might be best to keep it under wraps. I know it must be hard keeping a secret like this. ;D

SilverSpear 04-20-2006 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by immortal_suby
I'm just happy to see we finally have some fast svx's out there. No matter how it is being accomplished. :)

I second that ;)
Really guys, I say we must stick with each other in this and not compete!
I would love to see the SVX community join forces again like we did before against the Ford guys.... the voting thing... remember? :D

subi-crosser 04-20-2006 12:06 AM

Quote:

I had you pegged at your third post, but if you kept quiet after that I think the thread would have been better off and you could have went about posting anonymously,
but,
do whatcha gotta do.

Wrong or right, black or white, I hate to see flame battles around here.

Lets talk chainsaws again!!! It's more FUN!!!

NikFu S. 04-20-2006 12:07 AM

Quote:

$89. at wal-mart 2 years ago!! It's in the chain!!!

Husky was $359., and I think it needs the same chain that I put on the lil' guy!!

Jerry

A few of the models share chains (same length chain may have different # of links) but the Husqys are sturdier, hold oil better, sheild of chips more efectively, and have subtle differencies in the engine like iron sleeves and what not.
Not to metion that luxury comfort grip and tasty color scheme. :D

Husqvarna is like the Porsche of chainsaws, Poulan... Honda I guess. :/

subi-crosser 04-20-2006 12:12 AM

Quote:

A few of the models share chains (same length chain may have different # of links) but the Husqys are sturdier, hold oil better, sheild of chips more efectively, and have subtle differencies in the engine like iron sleeves and what not.
Not to metion that luxury comfort grip and tasty color scheme. :D

Husqvarna is like the Porsche of chainsaws, Poulan... Honda I guess. :/

Everyone needs a good 'car' and a daily driver!! chains are NOT created equally, and I found an outlet for chains that make all the others look like the belong on a bicycle!!

Do you think the MODS will 'delete' the battle>>

Jerry

NikFu S. 04-20-2006 12:17 AM

Quote:

Everyone needs a good 'car' and a daily driver!!

Yeah but I guess it makes a lot of sense to spend less on something you are going to be rimming trees with. You can get 2 or 3 for the same price and invite a friend to share the fun. ;)

Alright I'm getting sleepy.

-outro-

post script: Negatory on the deletion. Not quite harsh enough.

But just in case, ibtlftwroffle.

subi-crosser 04-20-2006 12:18 AM

Quote:

Yeah but I guess it makes a lot of sense to spend less on something you are going to be rimming trees with. You can get 2 or 3 for the same price and invite a friend to share the fun. ;)

Alright I'm getting sleepy.

-outro-

post script: Negatory on the deletion. Not quite harsh enough.

Mee tooo!! I just finished my shift at midnite, and have to 'taper off'....

Phast SVX 04-20-2006 12:38 AM

Someone freaking ban me, this plan has gone to all hell in the last 2 years. I dont even think its worht posting, as i can email the people who are worth talking to and the ni dont have to feed through all the stupid bull****.

intelisevil 04-20-2006 02:48 AM

Quote:

Lets talk chainsaws again!!! It's more FUN!!!

Let's hijack this thread so it won't be deleted . . . :D

I did a lot of research on the 'web' before I decided to buy my Husky. One of the places that helped me to decide was www.arboristsite.com. I found my best deal at www.npeco.com.

Nikfu would know this, my model 353 actually has an option to be purchased with heated handles and carburetor! I decided not to upgrade because I don't live in Alaska. I normally run it with a 16" bar, but I also have a 20" bar just in case! ;)

Dan