The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Please Update or Fill Out Your Profile (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30534)

ensteele 12-29-2005 05:50 PM

Please Update or Fill Out Your Profile

I have been trying to get information from members profiles on what year, color, model, and mileage you have and compile this on our membership list. Also if you have more than one SVX or not, or even if you have one.

Problem: Many of you don't have any information on your profile. There is nothing, not even a city or state of where you live. Some have some information, but it is minimum at best.

Solution: Please update your profile. Fill it out for us. It gives us a better understanding of who you are and what you have. We are not going to go get your car, but would like to know you better.

Thanks for reading my rant. :rolleyes: ;) :)

Rd96SVX 12-29-2005 06:08 PM

done and DONE!!;)

Manarius 12-29-2005 06:13 PM

Has been done since I joined :D

Seraph 12-29-2005 06:13 PM

Hey, I did mine ages ago

Pure_Insanity8 12-29-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seraph
Hey, I did mine ages ago

I think those of us that were around since "ages ago" pretty much all volunteered our profile info without hesitation. It seems like people just don't like to fill that stuff out (at least truthfully) anymore.:(

SilverSpear 12-29-2005 11:54 PM

Earl I stress highly on the country. You all put city and state and never the country. You know this is an international website where people all over the world log in. I have been wrong many times considering that X for example is in USA and it turns out he is in UK.

You may all laugh at me but for people like me, or Europe or UK or .... we are getting mixed up :o

ensteele 12-29-2005 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pure_Insanity8
I think those of us that were around since "ages ago" pretty much all volunteered our profile info without hesitation. It seems like people just don't like to fill that stuff out (at least truthfully) anymore.:(

I would agree with you there. I was trying to get some of those members to fill it out. Oh well! :rolleyes: :o ;) :) :)

DreamingOfSpeed 12-30-2005 07:56 PM

I did mine that day i bought my car (in celebration ;) ).

I updated it now, i added a new mod: a new tranny. And of course the mileage was WAY off (my baby is only a week away from 150,000 miles :( )

I'll add my country just for good measure. :)

NapaBavarian 12-31-2005 04:20 AM

You'd be suprised how many people ask where I'm from in various forums :rolleyes:

ensteele 12-31-2005 10:57 AM

No, I am not surprised. I have found that they usually ask because it is easier than to look. :rolleyes: ;) :)