The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   background check (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=30447)

freak customs 12-24-2005 07:37 AM

background check

i need a background check on a member here. i've seen his posts multiple times before and i know he's been a member for quite awhile, but has anyone here done business or had personal dealings with him in the past?

member: Ron Mummert

who can vouch for his honesty and business dealings?

svxfiles 12-24-2005 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freak customs
i need a background check on a member here. i've seen his posts multiple times before and i know he's been a member for quite awhile, but has anyone here done business or had personal dealings with him in the past?

member: Ron Mummert

who can vouch for his honesty and business dealings?

I would trust Ron with anything but my girlfriend!;)

Seriously.

I have known Ron for two years, and would trust him with my car, my home, my kids, my guns, my wallet, my credit cards, my checkbook.:)
btw, I do trust Di compleatly!

wawazat?? 12-24-2005 07:53 AM

I'd trust Ron with your girlfriend Tom :p (sorry Diana, I had to)

Ron is a salt of the earth kind of guy and I can vouch for him. You will not have a problem in a deal with him.

Todd

svxcess 12-24-2005 08:13 AM

I can vouch for his honesty and integrity nas well. I have known Ron for many years, living about 3 miles from him. I was the first to leave a network invitation on his windshield.

He has a wonderful personality, a fantastic wit and a great sense of humor. Don't be fooled by his sarcastic comments by "Ripimoff Industries" into thinking he is anything less than sincere.

freak customs 12-24-2005 09:09 AM

good enough for me... thanks for the response :)

svxxx26 12-24-2005 09:48 AM

You mean THE Ron Mummert????????:eek: :eek: :eek:

(just kidding)

MERRY CHRISTMAS RON YOU OLD FART!:D

ensteele 12-24-2005 10:12 AM

Ron is a good ol' boy and you could not go wrong on dealing with him. :)

Especially good are his "Ripimoff Industries" products! :rolleyes: ;) :)

Rotorflyr 12-25-2005 08:03 PM

Ron is one hell of a good guy, bout' the only thing I wouldn't trust him with is a Box O Wine! :D

ensteele 12-25-2005 09:08 PM

I'd drink to that!!!!!!! :rolleyes: ;) :) :)

Ron Mummert 12-25-2005 09:34 PM

I have known Ron for two years, and would trust him with my car, my home, my kids, my guns, my wallet, my credit cards, my checkbook.:)

Thanks, Tom. Please send your wallet, credit cards & checkbook to:

Ripimoff Industries
666 Yosama Blvd.
Kirkuk, Iraq

Attention: Venture Capital Funding Dept.

Thanks for your support.

Ron (Di will surely follow).

Ron Mummert 12-25-2005 09:47 PM

He has a wonderful personality, a fantastic wit and a great sense of humor. Don't be fooled by his sarcastic comments by "Ripimoff Industries" into thinking he is anything less than sincere.

Thanks, John...your check's in the mail, just as soon as Tom sends me his checkbook.

Me.

Seraph 12-25-2005 10:18 PM

Ron is a great guy. I'd trust him with anything too. Including his box of wine. :D

Rotorflyr 12-25-2005 11:12 PM

:rolleyes: Well of course you can trust him with HIS box o' wine, but would you trust him with yours??? :p

ensteele 12-26-2005 01:02 AM

Mine? I may share, but I wouldn't let him hold it. :eek: :rolleyes: :) :)

SilverSpear 12-26-2005 02:39 AM

Speaking of wine, Well I drank a whole bottle myself on Christmas Eve, it was a French 1980 bottle (Patriarche), baked potatoes on the chimney, turkey, shrimps.... great evening... but fell asleep at 10.30 pm :( (wine is the only drink that knocks me off)