The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   O/T - medication (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6629)

Landshark 10-25-2002 05:45 AM

O/T - medication

pardon any strange posts or replies by me for the next few days - i'm getting 3 wisdom teeth yanked today and i'll be medicated (because my posts are otherwise informative and thought-provoking :D )

Earthworm 10-25-2002 11:52 AM

what happened to the 4th one?

I had my lower wisdom teeth pulled a month ago. I was awake through the whole thing. I was prescribed Tylenol 3's but didn't take all of them as they didn't really do anything for me.

Landshark 10-25-2002 12:02 PM

i had one pulled a year and a half ago. feeling real funky now.....can't feel lower jaw or lip at all ... i want to drive car and eat pizza, damnit!

Aredubjay 10-25-2002 12:14 PM

Ah, it is a sad thought indeed when the only buzz we children of the 70's get, these days, is at the hands of legal practioners. :D

sfsvx 10-25-2002 12:40 PM

Corn bread 'n' ice tea's took the place of pills and 90 proof -

(with apologies and thanks to Hank Jr.).

Aredubjay 10-25-2002 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dick Young
Corn bread 'n' ice tea's took the place of pills and 90 proof -

(with apologies and thanks to Hank Jr.).

And, traded in our LSD for . . . LSD (Limited Slip Differential) :D

SHISVX 10-25-2002 01:30 PM

at least they coulda given ya the good stuff...dang controlled substance laws...lol

Kelli

feel better soon....:(

Landshark 10-25-2002 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
at least they coulda given ya the good stuff...dang controlled substance laws...lol

Kelli

feel better soon....:(

thanks, feel ok, just bored. when i'm bored i eat or have a smoke. :mad: wouldn't mind some Oxycontin, though. it will be hard watching the Steeler game tomorrow without beer!

SHISVX 10-25-2002 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark

thanks, feel ok, just bored. when i'm bored i eat or have a smoke. :mad: wouldn't mind some Oxycontin, though. it will be hard watching the Steeler game tomorrow without beer!

i know you are a pitty native...i LOVE THE STEELERS!!!!!!!!
um, try sucking on ice if you get to be in a lot of pain...helps with reduce the swelling unless your Dr says otherwise. or try putting a heating pad on the outside of your cheek, it will relax muscle spasms. wow this nursing classes i take make me sound like a mom...i am done now

Kelli

Beav 10-25-2002 03:38 PM

I just wish they'd control the price of those substances. Even with insurance it costs me $200/month for my basics.

O.K. City bombing the morning I had wisdom teeth out. Bypass surgery on 9/11. I'll try to let y'all know the next time I'm going in for a procedure...