The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hey guys and the few gals.. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9829)

Alcyone SVX LSL 04-06-2003 07:14 PM

Hey guys and the few gals..

I just wanted to let you all know i am still alive and kicking...the SVX hasnt sold yet so i havent been able to get the pearl one i want. Things have changed in my life for the better and thus i havent been around here. Thanks guys for all the help you have given me and i hope all you that got 10% off rotors likes them. I am not giving up on the SVX as one of my cars ever so i will never really leave you guys and in the future i will probibly be back for your help and crazy conversations. I really dont have time to catch up on everything nor will i be able to but just wanted to check in and say HEY!!:)

Seraph 04-06-2003 07:41 PM

Glad you are still around.

L

wasions 04-06-2003 07:52 PM

Re: Hey guys and the few gals..

Quote:

Originally posted by MT maniac
I just wanted to let you all know i am still alive and kicking...the SVX hasnt sold yet so i havent been able to get the pearl one i want. Things have changed in my life for the better and thus i havent been around here. Thanks guys for all the help you have given me and i hope all you that got 10% off rotors likes them. I am not giving up on the SVX as one of my cars ever so i will never really leave you guys and in the future i will probibly be back for your help and crazy conversations. I really dont have time to catch up on everything nor will i be able to but just wanted to check in and say HEY!!:)
The brakes are phenomenal, Leslie. Thanks again. And good to hear from you. Stop in anytime! :)

Ron Mummert 04-06-2003 09:28 PM

So Leslie, how about sneaking a stowaway ride in SVXphile's trunk for the Reading extravaganza? We'd love to meet you.
Ron.

Alcyone SVX LSL 04-07-2003 02:12 PM

Wish i could Ron..but i have no money. Would love to maybe next year ill have a nice pearly to show off or such.

Ron Mummert 04-07-2003 02:25 PM

Quote:

Wish i could Ron..but i have no money. Would love to maybe next year ill have a nice pearly to show off or such.

Well if you have no money NOW, Leslie, just think how broke you'll be WITH an SVX next year!
Just kidding , of course. (R-i-i-i-ight)!
Best wishes, Ron.

CigarJohnny 04-07-2003 02:38 PM

Quote:

Things have changed in my life for the better and thus i havent been around here.
And what exactly are you saying about the rest of us???:mad:

:D Glad to hear you're still alive, Leslie! I was wondering where you vanished to lately. Be sure to stop in often if only to say "Hey!" ;)

Alcyone SVX LSL 04-07-2003 02:56 PM

Re: Re: Hey guys and the few gals..

Quote:

Originally posted by CigarJohnny
And what exactly are you saying about the rest of us???:mad:

Well as far as you go Johnny...umm nah i will be good:D

Ron, well money problems have been caused by a particular person known as my father..so not my fault by next year ill be well and truly better off.:)

Aredubjay 04-07-2003 04:10 PM

Leslie,
Thanks for dropping by. I was a little concerned (as well as other members who've PM'd me regarding your absence). E-mail me some time.

Y'all come back now, y'hear. :D

Don't be a stranger.

Alcyone SVX LSL 04-07-2003 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
Leslie,
I was a little concerned (as well as other members who've PM'd me regarding your absence).

You mean people wondered about me? amazing....

On a serious note:
You guys DRIVE SAFE!! I just got back from my best friends house...his daughter was killed last night cause the guy who was driving wasnt paying attention or under the influence of something...really really really sad. People who know me know i wont do 4 miles over the limit about 99% of the time...but i just keep trying to be safer..hope you guys do the same. Driving is the most dangerous thing most of us do each day and i just hope we can make it a little better. Take care everyone and be careful!

Earthworm 04-07-2003 08:11 PM

Quote:

Things have changed in my life for the better and thus i havent been around here.
OMG, you're pregnant! Congrats! :p :D