The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A Big THANK-YOU to the following for startup funding for the SVX World Network: (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3728)

Stevebsy 04-18-2002 07:47 PM

A Big THANK-YOU to the following for startup funding for the SVX World Network:

Oh behalf of the SVX World Network, let me graciously acknowledge the following good people who have donated some startup capital to help things get rolling:

beav
ennui
calmone
sith
stevebsy
jscorse
svxcess
MacGuyver
Morhds
Seraph
Ron Mummert
Boone
Deadeye
ensteele93
cocacola08
phoenix96
rufus
everyshadeofblue
immortal_suby
ehyde111
Clydesvx
thndrmtn92svx
Trevor
Larryiii
Svxtentialist
Svxter
DWayne2910

And as always, thanks to Chris, our network admin, for keeping things running smoothly.

Hey..it's not too late if you want to donate. You can do it via paypal to our address paypal@subaru-svx.net

Look for the big introduction of the Official Car Club branch of the SVX World Network coming very soon.

Thanks again to all who have, and will donate.
Treasurer, SVX World Network

1994SubaruSVX 04-19-2002 11:14 AM

once i recover.....

from my recent car woes. i plan on making a donation. i feel left out in the cold lately with my car in the shop. give me a couple of weeks and i will be more involved.

LarryIII 04-19-2002 03:48 PM

Yo Stvesby,

My Uncles & The SVX mob from Brooklyn want to put in their two cents !! :D

Lorenzo de trei

Stevebsy 04-19-2002 09:28 PM

Would that be uncle Vito or Bruno, or Georgio?

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryIII
Yo Stvesby,

My Uncles & The SVX mob from Brooklyn want to put in their two cents !! :D

Lorenzo de trei

immortal_suby 04-21-2002 08:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
As a reminder and to keep this message at the top here is official reason # 3 why you should send some cash to our founding fathers

Trevor 05-05-2002 03:16 AM

Donations

Bringing this to the top so that it may act as a reminder. Lets hope the list will include lots more names when updated.

immortal_suby 06-16-2002 07:38 AM

I used to race sailboats and each season we would "lose" some kind of expensive tool overboard to appease the sea gods and hopefully prevent a disaster. It usually worked.

My wife's svx just lunched its tranny and my svx radiator cracked on the way back from a drive to florida this past week. That's 2 svx trannys within months of eachother.

With the very long drive we all have to make to Lafayette it's the perfect time to "throw a winch handle overboard" and appease the svx tranny demons by heading over to paypal's site and sending some e-cash to paypal@subaru-svx.net

It might also be a good idea to renew that AAA membership.
:D

EverclearAtMSU 06-16-2002 10:47 AM

seams to remember sending some $...

Trevor 06-16-2002 11:42 PM

My count is 27 who have donated as of now and the pool has obviously completely dried up after the initial influx. It is interesting to compare this total with the numbers recorded against the many threads.

If $50 a donation is estimated which would appear a top figure the total is $1350. Stack that up against the cost of computer hardware. It would not cover depreciation much less maintenance.

I have printed the list and will keep my copy up to date and will keep it on hand as an indication of who is and who is not worthy of time and effort by way of assistance with queries. This excellent facility provides the means to cross reference with an individuals history of posts so that one can exempt new members which is only fair.

If others do the same the list should grow. Or will there be an exodus to Yahooooooo? I doubt it as payment is demanded there by way of time and frustration looking at advertisements. After all no one has been billed for mega bucks to cover this top rate site.

In speaking out as above I realize that I am sticking my neck out but I have a thick hide and do so in a good cause.

Seraph 06-17-2002 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Trevor
If $50 a donation is estimated which would appear a top figure the total is $1350. Stack that up against the cost of computer hardware. It would not cover depreciation much less maintenance.

uh??

subymtnguy 06-17-2002 07:07 AM

Trevor....

I made a donation even before randy's appeal....I even recieved a "thank you" card from Bill (svxter). My name was on an earlier list that was posted. My point is: This list is not complete!

Trevor, I agree with the sentiments expressed in your last reply, and don't want to be on yours or anyone elses s***list! ;)

Stevebsy 06-17-2002 08:07 AM

Re: A Big THANK-YOU to the following for startup funding for the SVX World Network:

Here is the latest version of the list. Thanks to everyone listed (especially those who are listed twice :cool: If you donated, and are missing, please let me know.

stevebsy
ennui
calmone
sith
stevebsy
jscorse
svxcess
MacGuyver
Morhds
Seraph
Ron Mummert
Boone
Deadeye
ensteele
beav
cocacola08
phoenix96
rufus
everyshadeofblue
immortal_suby
ehyde111
Clydesvx
thndrmtn92svx
Trevor
nubs
smallcar
Deadeye
deligds
Green1995SVX
Ron Mummert
Huck369
nordique14
uncamitzi
everclearatmsu
vkykam
immortal_suby
tappermannor
uncamitzi
Larryiii
Svxtentialist
Svxter
DWayne2910
satana
subymtnguy
svxcommuter
249SVX
Shane F - don't know your screenname...send it to me please
paddlesnz
Zeppelin

And as always, thanks to Chris, our network admin, for keeping things running smoothly on this end.

Look for the big introduction of the Official Car Club branch of the SVX World Network coming very soon. We will begin accepting memberships at the 10th meet. Full details coming soon as they say.....

Hey..it's not too late if you want to donate. You can do it via paypal to our address paypal@subaru-svx.net
Thanks again to all who have, and will donate.

Treasurer, SVX World Network

Jamsvx 06-18-2002 01:41 AM

I gather from the list that my meagre contribution has not yet been received

:mad:

Probably some evil delivery person who did not like the SVX that I drew on the back!!

More is on the way

On second thoughts, the envelope may see its way onto Ebay with the caption "limited edition SVX letter from G Guigaro!!"

:D

James

LarryIII 06-18-2002 04:35 AM

I have a suggestion for the 'Official' Club' officers.

Take the 10th Anniv. Meet List and send everyone on it a solicitation for startup money. I suggest that min. donation be $5. If an SVXer can't afford $5, then he/she is in trouble bigtime with this car. Many of the e-mail addys on the List are not current. Contact Michelle (thndrmtn92svx) she has the most current list.

Larry III

PS: I have a question. What flavor is Jam's VX, grape, cherry, blueberry ???

EverclearAtMSU 06-18-2002 06:12 AM

alpha order :D

249SVX
beav
Boone
calmone
Clydesvx
cocacola08
Deadeye
Deadeye
deligds
DWayne2910