The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   300 Members!!!!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1415)

Aredubjay 09-05-2001 08:51 AM

300 Members!!!!!!

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN,
LET'S HAVE A GLASS OF BEER AGAIN,
LET'S TALK OF FOUR WHEEL STEER AGAIN,
HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AAAAAAAGGGGGAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNN!*****

Gosh! I just love singing on the internet (Especially those long notes at the end!!! :D

CONGRATS EVERYONE! YOU'RE MAKING THIS THING WORK!

WE ARE FAM-UH-LEE!
C'MON EV'RY BODY DANCE!!

cocacola08 09-05-2001 08:58 AM

randy,

a suggestion for breakfast,

More wheaties, less crack

Aredubjay 09-05-2001 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by cocacola08
randy,

a suggestion for breakfast,

More wheaties, less crack

Fortunately I use an "intellegent" form of crack. It's called . . . wait for it . . . WISE CRACK! <collective moan>

AH! WHO ASKED YA?!?!? :D:D:D:D

Seraph 09-05-2001 09:13 AM

Great Randy!

We now have 300 people on this network. Do you know how many of us are active (as in come in regularly to read posts?) And how many of us are superactive (like you and the top 15 gang)

Lwin

Aredubjay 09-05-2001 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraphim
Great Randy!

We now have 300 people on this network. Do you know how many of us are active (as in come in regularly to read posts?) And how many of us are superactive (like you and the top 15 gang)

Lwin

I have no idea. :D

Mr. Pockets 09-05-2001 09:29 AM

I wonder if it would be possible to track how many members have posted within, say, the last two weeks. That would be a good estimate of active members.

I've been running SETI@Home for a couple years now, and they've always kept track of active members vs total members. The total members graph is ALWAYS a nearly perfect straight line while the active members graph goes up and down wildly.

cocacola08 09-05-2001 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Pockets
I wonder if it would be possible to track how many members have posted within, say, the last two weeks. That would be a good estimate of active members.

I've been running SETI@Home for a couple years now, and they've always kept track of active members vs total members. The total members graph is ALWAYS a nearly perfect straight line while the active members graph goes up and down wildly.

Well you can go to the member list, then click on advanced search and put the date in for last post is:

before yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss

that will tell ya

cocacola08 09-05-2001 09:47 AM

BTW

198 members have not posted since 8/15 does not include members that joined but not posted since then

174 since 8/01 also doesn't include members that have joined but not posted since that date

1994SubaruSVX 09-05-2001 04:09 PM

really??

i have got to start posting more......i guess i have just been busy with the new apartment and all. hey randy next time you come to memphis you will have to check out the new place. i even have a spare bed room so you dont have to stay in a hotel. :cool:

Chad 09-05-2001 07:08 PM

active vs. inactive

SO. If I don't post often, am I not an active member:confused:

I come here everyday to check up on what's going on. If there is something that I can relate to or throw my 2 pennies into, then I'll do it, but if not, then I just sit back and relax.

BUT, I do think that I am an active member in the sense that I have been visiting this site on a regular basis, as a matter of fact, I signed up when this thing first came about. FURTHERMORE, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that I was signed up on the Yahoo site before most of the people that are there.

Anyway, just wanted to get my post in for the day.:D

Aredubjay 09-05-2001 07:15 PM

Re: active vs. inactive

Quote:

Originally posted by Chad

I come here everyday to check up on what's going on. If there is something that I can relate to or throw my 2 pennies into, then I'll do it, but if not, then I just sit back and relax.

BUT, I do think that I am an active member in the sense that I have been visiting this site on a regular basis, as a matter of fact, I signed up when this thing first came about. FURTHERMORE, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that I was signed up on the Yahoo site before most of the people that are there.

Anyway, just wanted to get my post in for the day.:D

Yeesh! Chad, you're an active member. Okay? You're good enough, and you're smart enough, and, doggone it, people like you. :D

Aredubjay 09-05-2001 07:18 PM

Re: really??

Quote:

Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
i have got to start posting more......i guess i have just been busy with the new apartment and all. hey randy next time you come to memphis you will have to check out the new place. i even have a spare bed room so you dont have to stay in a hotel. :cool:
Yeah, I was wondering where the heck you'd been. I can understand the ratrace of moving. But now that it's over with, I'll expect to hear a lot more. I was going to call you this past weekend, but Shari had me scheduled to the hilt.

A spare bedroom -- cool! Be there in about five hours. :D Just kidding. Did I tell you I snore? REAL BAD? You may want to retract your offer. :D

Chad 09-05-2001 07:20 PM

Re: Re: active vs. inactive

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

Yeesh! Chad, you're an active member. Okay? You're good enough, and you're smart enough, and, doggone it, people like you. :D

This message is intended to maliciously increase my post count.

SVXphile 09-05-2001 07:48 PM

Southern Exposure

<a suggestion for breakfast, More wheaties, less crack>

Exactly what Jean told me this morning.

I promised her that on my next trip to Wal-mart, that I would find underwear that fits better...:rolleyes: Don

cocacola08 09-05-2001 08:46 PM

Re: active vs. inactive

Quote:

Originally posted by Chad

I only posted that, because that's the only way I know to track it. there's not a last time logged in option on the advanced serach deal on the "members" page