The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Technical Q & A (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   For all the doubters (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3116)

smokinsvx 03-12-2002 11:27 PM

For all the doubters

I have gone over my car with a fine toothed comb and the tranny problem is the only thing that I have so far. This car is too cool to drive and the looks. Like what the hell is that almost cause a wreck on the highway with some kids looking the car over and cutting through traffic in front moving to the back to see what it said on the back and then drove up beside the car and gave a big thumbs up. Don't get me wrong I have owned lots of cars, but this one is just so common (as sports cars go except the windows)and yet so rare. :D I actually sell prowlers and vipers on prowleronline.com and those cars get the looks. But people look at this car and try to figure out who makes it. lol

So all the doubters just think of that when you have doubts about your car.

ps i'm putting on nitrous as soon as it gets back from the tranny shop any recomendations and where to get and the nos system to get:D :D :) :) :)

1994SubaruSVX 03-13-2002 03:27 PM

my car.....

is lowered, had big brakes, wheels, and painted calipers....plus the fact that is is a red svx means i get tons of crazy looks. the best is when i take it to the car wash. the kids there just flip. they totally take their time cleaning it, you know like it was theirs or something. :)

Green1995SVX 03-13-2002 04:32 PM

Re: my car.....

Quote:

Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
is lowered, had big brakes, wheels, and painted calipers....plus the fact that is is a red svx means i get tons of crazy looks. the best is when i take it to the car wash. the kids there just flip. they totally take their time cleaning it, you know like it was theirs or something. :)
The last time i took my car to a 'full service' car wash, they tried to steal my radar detector... This is Pittsburgh, right... maybe they tried to steel it!!

-Mike:D

1994SubaruSVX 03-14-2002 03:42 PM

some a-hole......

scratched the crap out of my hood. i know it was jealousy because i am friends with everyone......:confused:

Aredubjay 03-14-2002 03:50 PM

Re: Re: my car.....

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX

The last time i took my car to a 'full service' car wash, they tried to steal my radar detector... This is Pittsburgh, right... maybe they tried to steel it!!

-Mike:D

Or, maybe they tried to "still" it. :D:D:D

Green1995SVX 03-14-2002 04:58 PM

Re: Re: Re: my car.....

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay

Or, maybe they tried to "still" it. :D:D:D

It's funny I know exactly what you're talking about...

-Mike

Never2phat 03-14-2002 07:44 PM

Quote:

LOL. Living in the Harrisburg area I make it a point to remove everything from the interior when someone else (body shop people, car wash people, state inspection people, etc) has my SVX. "Better safe than sorry" is my motto when it comes to such occasions. I figure if nothing else it makes it look like I keep my car more organized than it already is :)

:D B.C. :D