The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sold (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11864)

SHISVX 07-09-2003 02:28 PM

Sold

my svx is now the status of a sold car. this is a sad day for me. i really hate to have to let her go. i will tell the owner all about you guys and how wonderful you all are. i will pop my head in here often, cuz you guys are the greatest. i will have her for a few more days, so i am going to clean her up real nice and just spend some quality time with her. i would like to have a small mini-goodbye meet with some of the locals. if anyone is interested, let me know. the car is probably going to be out of my posession by next week. this is really sad, i think i am going to go cry now:( hopefully the new owner will treat her good.

i hate goodbyes...

Kelli

mohrds 07-09-2003 03:10 PM

:eek: :eek:

:( :( :( :(

Doug

svxeno 07-09-2003 05:21 PM

Aawwwwwwwwww maaaaaaaannnnn :(

Randy ii

ps: The esthetic appeal of this community just dropped several points! :( :(

Chicane 07-09-2003 05:23 PM

Why???

Repo man? Drug money? You could always just start www.shisvx.com to raise money >wink wink nudge nudge<

- Rob

LarryIII 07-09-2003 06:27 PM

Kel,

Rosie & I are both sorry to know that you have to sell your SVX.
We wish you good luck and at least a million miles of happy motoring in your future.
Best of Luck, it's been a pleasure to meet and to know you.

marlettpat 07-09-2003 08:23 PM

I dont know many people on here too well, but i hate to see anyone go :( :( good luck.

ps. you'll be back!!! :D :D

ensteele 07-10-2003 12:34 AM

Kelli

I am sorry that you finally sold her. I hate to see you go, but I don't think you will go too far. Say hi once in a while. Once a SVXer, always a SVXer! :( :)

svxistentialist 07-10-2003 03:11 AM

Kelli

So sorry to hear you have sold your car, and particularly if you have had to sell it because of circumstances.

Make sure you do as you say, and keep posting. Look in often, this forum is for SVX lovers, not specifically for owners or tech-heads, just for people who like the car.

Best of luck for the future. Will lay a bet when things improve, you will be looking for another SVX:) :D

Joe:) :D

Pure_Insanity8 07-10-2003 07:33 PM

Sorry to hear that Kelli.:( There seems to be a rash of quality members looking to sell lately... makes me sad.:(

Good luck trying to get by without an SVX. Hey, by the time you can afford another... I bet Earl will have a used SVX car lot where you could pick one up in good condition for a fair price. Although you may have to drug him first to get him to actually sign over the pink slip.:D

SHISVX 07-11-2003 07:45 AM

thanks guys for the nice words

i am having a local goodbye meet on sat around 4 at Dicola's in washington...if anyone didn't look at the NE forum, anyone is welcome!

Kelli

i am leaving in a few to pick up my new truck :(

Pure_Insanity8 07-11-2003 03:23 PM

Truck?!?!:eek: :confused: Now THAT just don't seem right.:(

SVXphile 07-11-2003 04:30 PM

Sorry to hear that you had to let your SVX go; I feel your pain. I am considering a similar move myself.

Please keep checking back in with us!

Like SVXeno said, "The esthetic appeal of this community just dropped several points!" :( Don

Seraph 07-11-2003 05:35 PM

:(

Pure_Insanity8 07-11-2003 05:47 PM

No wonder why your post count is so high, Lwin. This is the second one of these responses I've seen in the last couple minutes... you cheater!:p :D :D

Have you been real busy as of late? Haven't seen you postin' nearly as much as you used to.:confused:

Aredubjay 07-12-2003 04:34 PM

:( :( :( :( :( :(

I will light my yellow dice for 5 minutes tonight in Dimple's honor.