The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Happy fathers day :D (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26858)

NapaBavarian 06-19-2005 08:11 AM

Happy fathers day :D

But only if you are a father :p

immortal_suby 06-19-2005 08:19 AM

Happy father's day to me!

I got a craftsman workbench.
Now I just have to clean the garage enough to make room for it :eek:

ensteele 06-19-2005 08:36 AM

Happy Fathers Day to all Fathers. :)

svxfiles 06-19-2005 08:58 AM

Being a father has been the hardest, scariest thing I've ever done.

When my boy's, Dave + Nick, wake up, we will do something together, canoe/johnboat down the Potomac River, build a campfire along the way, just hang out.

Being a father has been the hardest, scariest thing I've ever done.

It is going to be a GREAT DAY!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!

Rd96SVX 06-19-2005 10:12 AM

Happy Father's Day

Hey all you dads, I just wanted to extend a hearty HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to you all, this is your day, enjoy it.. I would name names ,but i know I would miss a TON, so I won't.. but I trust you know who you are (even if sometimes you don't claim that crazy son or daughter)... :rolleyes: :D

Landshark 06-19-2005 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NapaBavarian
But only if you are a father :p

i'm not a father...

...as far as i know.... :D

Hapy Father's Day to you dads out there. :)

thundering02 06-19-2005 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landshark
i'm not a father...

...as far as i know.... :D

Hapy Father's Day to you dads out there. :)

Well said and I agree.

SVXRide 06-19-2005 11:58 AM

Thanks! This is the Father's Day that confirmed that, yes, my soon to by 14 year old son does listen to me ... and I've got a bottle of single malt Scotch Whisky to prove it! :D :D
Happy Father's Day to all the other Fathers on the Network!!
-Bill

CigarJohnny 06-19-2005 12:34 PM

Thanks, guys! And a Happy Father's Day to the rest of the dads out there! :)

Chiketkd 06-19-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CigarJohnny
Thanks, guys! And a Happy Father's Day to the rest of the dads out there! :)

Ditto! :)

-Chike

immortal_suby 06-19-2005 06:16 PM

Spent most of the day cleaning the garage and assembling the workbench. Mounted my new vise and grinder to it (both had been in the box since christmas). Was just finishing up as the beer wench brought me out a cold Icehouse in my subaru koozy to celebrate. I hadn't had a beer yet today. I was about to be in fathers day heaven.

Before I cracked it open I decided to wheel the garbage can out from the front of the garage to it's home.

In the process of getting ready to close the garbage can lid I stuck my hands in to mash down the contents - and put my left hand right into a bag of broken glass in the process. :eek:

Yes - I was the one who put the bag of broken glass in there a few hours before. :rolleyes:

Promptly started bleeding all over my freshly swept floor and feeling stupid, once again. :(

Pretty deep cut but I'm too bullheaded for stitches. A little superglue will fix it right up if it starts gushing again. Wife wanted me to go but I am not spending whats left of fathers day in a hospital.

Ahh - my first fathers day. I'll remember this one. :)

Royal Tiger 06-19-2005 08:35 PM

My 2 girls (9 & 3) went down to see the grand parents in NJ on Friday so I just saw them when I got home at around 2145. I missed them, but enjoyed the quiet as well. The oldest likes the idea of a 928 :D. Gotta start them young! :)