The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone looking for a first, second or third svx?? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18784)

JarodSvx 05-19-2004 11:21 PM

Anyone looking for a first, second or third svx??

Hey guys...

Just got back from a trip to califorina, and on the way there i ran into something rather odd. In fort collins, colorado there is a small mom and pop auto dealership with 5 possibly 6 SVX's on the lot.. I didn't have time to stop (being that i wasn't driving), but i was very surprised i'm going to take a run up there on saturday i think (i need a cruise in the my baby, haven't driven her in 2 weeks) to take a look. From what i could tell there was a 94ish luguna blue, a couple of green 94ish, a 92 pearlie and a few others that i didn't get a good look at. SO if anyone is in the market for another Svx this might be a option, granted i wouldn't expected a good deal (mom and pop shops try and make a killing on everything)..

Jarod

shelfy 05-19-2004 11:40 PM

Re: Anyone looking for a first, second or third svx??

Quote:

Originally posted by JarodSvx
Hey guys...

Just got back from a trip to califorina, and on the way there i ran into something rather odd. In fort collins, colorado there is a small mom and pop auto dealership with 5 possibly 6 SVX's on the lot.. I didn't have time to stop (being that i wasn't driving), but i was very surprised i'm going to take a run up there on saturday i think (i need a cruise in the my baby, haven't driven her in 2 weeks) to take a look. From what i could tell there was a 94ish luguna blue, a couple of green 94ish, a 92 pearlie and a few others that i didn't get a good look at. SO if anyone is in the market for another Svx this might be a option, granted i wouldn't expected a good deal (mom and pop shops try and make a killing on everything)..

Jarod

OMFG! i may have to go! give me more information!

JarodSvx 05-19-2004 11:50 PM

Hey shelfy,

Where is village colorado?
I'm in the springs... just to give me a idea..

I can't remember the exact number of the exit on I25.. I know the area fairly well because i have lots of friends up there at college but i can't for the life of me remember the exit.. If your bored this weekend maybe i could meet u up there.. i just want to check it out.. I really wanted to stop.. but i was with the family and my dads like.. "we have to make good time" =P

jarod

shelfy 05-19-2004 11:55 PM

lol....you called it the VILLAGE. that's what us locals call it. it is located in douglas county between castle rock and highlands ranch but west (nestled up by the foothills). i can go to fort collins on saturday, but it'd have to be somewhat early. if you're serious, we could drive up together or caravan. what do you think?

Seraph 05-19-2004 11:56 PM

Someone go out and get me prices and info on those pls. Oh and the conditions.

shelfy 05-19-2004 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Seraph
Someone go out and get me prices and info on those pls. Oh and the conditions.
if i/we go, i will definitely get more info for you, lwin.

i have dibs on the laguna blue, though. :D

JarodSvx 05-20-2004 12:11 AM

Just to let u know the blue laguna was in good shape except for the passenger side quarter looked toast... LIke i said i drove by and didn't get a good solid look.. Only a number and the blue svx caught my eye (love that color) but i did see that flaw with it.. yeah i'm prolly going up fairly early on saturday prolly inbetween denver traffic i was shooting to hit denver about 10ish.. that puts me in collins by 11:30 with no heavy traffic. I could roll up earlier if u want i just hate that traffic.. Yeah it would be cool to get a group of guys going up there.. mini meet =P.... The off ramp is for the highway 287 exit.. off of I 25 still can't find the exact milemarker..

Jarod

shelfy 05-20-2004 09:52 AM

jarod:

my kitchen pass expires about 2:15 p.m. so i'd like to be home by then. leaving denver at 10:00 is okay, but a little earlier is better. what do you think?

JarodSvx 05-20-2004 11:10 PM

The only thing that sucks is i was hoping to have my pearlie back from the body shop.. There taking there sweet time about it.. grrrrrr

oh well.. i might hold off and wait until next weekend... not sure yet.. i'll let u know

jarod

Crash 05-21-2004 02:05 AM

Just a word for you umm Coloradoians. You suck!! There are 16 or 17 known SVXs in my state and you have five on one lot!! Now that I think about it, I am better off here than out there... too tempting.

shelfy 05-21-2004 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Crash
Just a word for you umm Coloradoians. You suck!! There are 16 or 17 known SVXs in my state and you have five on one lot!! Now that I think about it, I am better off here than out there... too tempting.
hehe! one day, i plan to have 16 or 17 of my own. i even saw two today on the road. :)

MNYPNNY 05-21-2004 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Crash
Now wait a minute! They all seem to be located on the "wrong side of the hill". And I can't just get there in a minute like they all can. Not fair to me either.

shelfy 05-21-2004 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thndrmtn92svx
Now wait a minute! They all seem to be located on the "wrong side of the hill". And I can't just get there in a minute like they all can. Not fair to me either.
you had a second svx and you look what you did to it. no more for you! ;)

MNYPNNY 05-21-2004 11:48 PM

Believe me, it wasn't by choice.

shelfy 05-21-2004 11:56 PM

oh? i though it only needed a new engine. i'd have saved it.