The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Yellow SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1966)

SVXCH 11-12-2001 11:28 AM

Yellow SVX

Hi folks!

I know, that some of you like very much yellow SVX:D . So I put in my personal locker a few pictures of one yellow SVX from a Swiss driver from Basel.

Kusi

cocacola08 11-12-2001 11:36 AM

quick randy hide your eyes!!!!

cocacola08 11-12-2001 11:37 AM

Looks pretty good,

My compliments to the chef

Aredubjay 11-12-2001 11:38 AM

Re: Yellow SVX

Quote:

Originally posted by SVXCH
Hi folks!

I know, that some of you like very much yellow SVX:D . So I put in my personal locker a few pictures of one yellow SVX from a Swiss driver from Basel.

Kusi

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! :D

lightning_8669 11-12-2001 01:06 PM

Randy,

I'm with you on this one! Yella just ain't a color for an SVX. Lacks dignity.

By the way, how them deer whistles work? I went to college with a lady who owned a company that made them.

Jamsvx 11-12-2001 03:17 PM

accompanied by evil laughter

Fly my preetiess.....fly I say!!! *talking to the flying monkeys*

Go forth and spread paint code 518 all yonder :)

Yellow is such a happy colour!!!

PS: the one here in Sydney got sold to a couple in Melbourne...who had it trucked down!! For shame :(

Jamsvx

SVXphile 11-12-2001 04:51 PM

Mellow yellow....

Kusi,
I like the yellow SVX. ( :eek: ) Yep, that's what I said. :o

If a Ferrari can look good in yellow, so can an SVX. I had a yellow A/H Sprite once, so I have no bias against the color. It certainly can't be as bad as a pathetic purple color I saw once on a Diablo. :(

I also like the wheels on the yellow car and yours Kusi. They look familiar; do you have any info on both sets? Don

PS...I REALLLY like the shot with the Alps in the background. It sure makes me long for a return to Zermatt....:)

nubs 11-12-2001 05:44 PM

I like it too

I agree with Jams & SVXphile (sorry Randy) I really like yellow cars,even on a SVX. makes it look even more exotic.:D

SVXCH 11-12-2001 06:12 PM

Re: Mellow yellow....

Quote:

Originally posted by SVXphile

I also like the wheels on the yellow car and yours Kusi. They look familiar; do you have any info on both sets? Don

On my SVX there are ATP-Wheels. Size like original wheels (16 x 7,5) only the offset (is this the correct word?) is 50mm and not 55. I drive summer and winter with them.

On the yellow SVX there are Dial Europe wheels, type "Concorde" (17 x 7,5) offset 45mm. Unfortunately, they are not anymore available in Switzerland or I would buy them.

Kusi

Aredubjay 11-13-2001 12:34 AM

Re: accompanied by evil laughter

Quote:

Originally posted by Jamsvx
Fly my preetiess.....fly I say!!! *talking to the flying monkeys*

Go forth and spread paint code 518 all yonder :)

Yellow is such a happy colour!!!

PS: the one here in Sydney got sold to a couple in Melbourne...who had it trucked down!! For shame :(

Jamsvx

James, shame on you. Have you seen what those flying monkeys do to a good paint job even when they DON'T have the yellow paint. Monkey doodoo from 500 feet is Naaasssty. :D

Aredubjay 11-13-2001 12:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, it was just too much of a temptation. Here's my new artwork. I call it "Swiss Cheese." :D

SSSVX 11-13-2001 02:05 AM

Re: Yellow SVX

hm randy is so bad, how could he make such a beautiful svx into a cheese? :eek:

i was crazy for yellow svx, too. thinking that if i ever get my svx repainted, it'd be yellow. but not at this moment. yellow is nice, but imagine, if the yellow svx gets stuck at time square, ny or somewhere lot of cabs. it'll be like one of the yellow cabs. :D:D:D i don't want to spend couple thousands dollars and it looks like a yellow cab or the school bus color. :D (just my thinkings) :p

so i'm still thinking what'll be the best color for an svx? :rolleyes::)

SVXCH 11-13-2001 06:57 AM

Re: Re: Yellow SVX

Quote:

Originally posted by SSSVX
so i'm still thinking what'll be the best color for an svx? :rolleyes::)
How it's about "donut"-color or "brownies"-color? :D

Kusi

Ron Mummert 11-13-2001 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aredubjay
Okay, it was just too much of a temptation. Here's my new artwork. I call it "Swiss Cheese." :D
Looks more like the results of what happend to a poorly camoflaged vehicle caught between the Northern Alliance & the Taliban.
Ron.

SVXphile 11-13-2001 05:08 PM

Swiss Cheese?

<Looks more like the results of what happened to a poorly camouflaged vehicle caught between the Northern Alliance & the Taliban>

Yeah, but we are talking "cheese" here....so it must have been the Kurds.:rolleyes:

(I'm sure it wasn't Randy that won the "bullet holes" at the Canaan meet, but there they are...ENLARGED....but there they are!) Don