The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Scammer on the BOARDS!!!...... "hexadec0079" (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37288)

GreenMarine 02-02-2007 10:57 AM

Scammer on the BOARDS!!!...... "hexadec0079"

I am posting this on here after a whole month of it being on NASIOC. Patrick (hexadec0079) straight up took a fellow Subaru owner's money and never sent the parts. They were ordered back in November from him and as most of you know, it is now February...

If you are thinking about buying ANYTHING from him, DON'T!!....

We have tried contacting him many many times... He just stopped going on NASIOC. Another member here in Raleigh managed to track him to a Lancer EVO forum... He is a dishonest person with whome no one should do business. He was given over a month to either deliver the parts or refund the money and he did neither. Therefore if any of the Raleigh people see him (and we probably will since there are only 2 Green SVXs in Raleigh... Mine and His) it is now our duty to follow him until he stops, then beat however much $$$ he stole outta his A$$...

Here is a link to the thread on NASIOC....

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...4#post16891054

AJ4U2 02-02-2007 11:18 AM

Svx

There was a Green Svx at>>>>Phantasm Auto shop, Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, NC . I beleive that is the correct name of the shop don't remember to good anymore.I drove in but just turn around,, this was last month

GreenMarine 02-02-2007 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJ4U2
There was a Green Svx at>>>>Phantasm Auto shop, Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, NC . I beleive that is the correct name of the shop don't remember to good anymore.I drove in but just turn around,, this was last month

Yeah, that is the owners SVX... He has alittle too much "rice" around that shop for me, so I stay away from there... But other than that parked Green SVX at Phantasim, Patrick's and my SVX are the only green ones that I know of in Raleigh....

Budfreak 02-02-2007 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX
I am posting this on here after a whole month of it being on NASIOC. Patrick (hexadec0079) straight up took a fellow Subaru owner's money and never sent the parts. They were ordered back in November from him and as most of you know, it is now February...

If you are thinking about buying ANYTHING from him, DON'T!!....

We have tried contacting him many many times... He just stopped going on NASIOC. Another member here in Raleigh managed to track him to a Lancer EVO forum... He is a dishonest person with whome no one should do business. He was given over a month to either deliver the parts or refund the money and he did neither. Therefore if any of the Raleigh people see him (and we probably will since there are only 2 Green SVXs in Raleigh... Mine and His) it is now our duty to follow him until he stops, then beat however much $$$ he stole outta his A$$...

Here is a link to the thread on NASIOC....

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...4#post16891054

Little bastard got me too!:mad::mad::mad: See, This is when the hot box will come in handy, But instead I have to vent here.:( That's OK. I have to go to N. Carolina to pick up my new SVX.;) See you for a beer Marine??:D

GreenMarine 02-02-2007 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budfreak
Little bastard got me too!:mad::mad::mad: See, This is when the hot box will come in handy, But instead I have to vent here.:( That's OK. I have to go to N. Carolina to pick up my new SVX.;) See you for a beer Marine??:D

Damn straight!! And while you are down here we can pay Patrick a little visit... Got his address too :D

Seriously though, if ya wanna have a drink there is only one place in Raleigh worth drinking at... The Flying Saucer (http://www.beerknurd.com/stores.php) :D:D:D

Trevor 02-02-2007 01:02 PM

Does not this effective, out in the open thread, demonstrate exactly why a "Hotbox," containing lots of stupid abuse, is not required? :confused:

GreenMarine 02-02-2007 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevor
Does not this effective, out in the open thread, demonstrate exactly why a "Hotbox," containing lots of stupid abuse, is not required? :confused:

Nope, because I know alot of people wouldn't go into a Hot Box... This thread was meant to serve as a warning to everyone on the boards that there is a scammer among us... Why tuck that away somewhere? It needs to be where everyone can see it...

Trevor 02-02-2007 01:12 PM

Quote:

Nope, because I know alot of people wouldn't go into a Hot Box... This thread was meant to serve as a warning to everyone on the boards that there is a scammer among us... Why tuck that away somewhere? It needs to be where everyone can see it...

Please read again what I posted. You have taken the words out of context. :confused: I am in fact against a hot box thread and agree that this topic should be out in the open. :)

Budfreak 02-02-2007 01:23 PM

Quote:

Damn straight!! And while you are down here we can pay Patrick a little visit... Got his address too :D

Seriously though, if ya wanna have a drink there is only one place in Raleigh worth drinking at... The Flying Saucer (http://www.beerknurd.com/stores.php) :D:D:D

How far off is Raleigh from winston-salem? I'm up for a little meet for a beer.

Budfreak 02-02-2007 01:49 PM

Gonna go have a beer with greenmarine;)

Chris 02-02-2007 01:53 PM

Understand This

The Administrators, officers, moderators, and staff of the SVXWN DO NOT CONDONE OR SUPPORT collaborated posts of violence. This could be considered in some states conspiracy to commit assault and against the law.

As someone whom has been taken by scammers in the past, I totally understand the anger and frustration. You can vent and warn other members "tactfully" but do not put the rest of us as risk. If something WAS to happen to this individual and law enforcement official launched an investigation, the possibility of this effecting EVERYONE here exists. This is not opinion, its fact. Something similar happened on an AMC car club forum. When an ebay auction went bad for a 1969 AMX, the forums became an outlet for a collaborated retaliation. When the law was crossed, and the damage done, the investigation lead back to the forums. A search warrant was issued and the server was seized. The server was not returned for over 9 months. The forum pages were redirected to a static page on a free yahoo page explaining a few brief details on why the forums were down. When the server was returned (and it almost was not returned since it was a medium used to commit a crime), it was done without the hard drives. All their previous posts and years of data were gone never to be returned. Their forums did not even return online for a total of nearly 2 years. They still have not got back to 1/4 of their member base and activity.

This would be a devastating blow to our community and we would not likely survive. I am hoping that people would not want to destroy what we have here. Imagine the ill will feelings by hundreds if not thousands of people that would be directed at the culprits that caused the server to be shut down.

Post your warnings, but collaborate retaliations with email elsewhere, please.

SomethingElse 02-02-2007 04:19 PM

I was wondering how he was going to japan and trying to sell his car...but then tried to trade for the DSM

I guess they are easier to ship to japan:)

GreenMarine 02-03-2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevor
Please read again what I posted. You have taken the words out of context. :confused: I am in fact against a hot box thread and agree that this topic should be out in the open. :)

:rolleyes:.... Oops... My bad Trevor.... I really missed the nail on that swing :rolleyes:

:D

GreenMarine 02-03-2007 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Understand This

The Administrators, officers, moderators, and staff of the SVXWN DO NOT CONDONE OR SUPPORT collaborated posts of violence. This could be considered in some states conspiracy to commit assault and against the law.

As someone whom has been taken by scammers in the past, I totally understand the anger and frustration. You can vent and warn other members "tactfully" but do not put the rest of us as risk. If something WAS to happen to this individual and law enforcement official launched an investigation, the possibility of this effecting EVERYONE here exists. This is not opinion, its fact. Something similar happened on an AMC car club forum. When an ebay auction went bad for a 1969 AMX, the forums became an outlet for a collaborated retaliation. When the law was crossed, and the damage done, the investigation lead back to the forums. A search warrant was issued and the server was seized. The server was not returned for over 9 months. The forum pages were redirected to a static page on a free yahoo page explaining a few brief details on why the forums were down. When the server was returned (and it almost was not returned since it was a medium used to commit a crime), it was done without the hard drives. All their previous posts and years of data were gone never to be returned. Their forums did not even return online for a total of nearly 2 years. They still have not got back to 1/4 of their member base and activity.

This would be a devastating blow to our community and we would not likely survive. I am hoping that people would not want to destroy what we have here. Imagine the ill will feelings by hundreds if not thousands of people that would be directed at the culprits that caused the server to be shut down.

Post your warnings, but collaborate retaliations with email elsewhere, please.

No worries Chris... I wouldn't really hunt him down and do anything physical to him... But I wish I could :(.... If anything Myself and some NASIOC members will drag the cops out there and try to take care of it that way...

Point taken though, no more speaking of physical actions will be made... :)

Chris 02-03-2007 02:05 PM

Quote:

No worries Chris... I wouldn't really hunt him down and do anything physical to him... But I wish I could :(.... If anything Myself and some NASIOC members will drag the cops out there and try to take care of it that way...

Point taken though, no more speaking of physical actions will be made... :)

(breaths a sigh of relief)
Thanks..... :D

And please understand I a sympathize with the feelings and I hate scam artists. What I have "thought" about doing to people like this I cannot post!:eek: