The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   To busy. (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14093)

Subafreak 10-29-2003 07:48 PM

To busy.

I'v been to busy trying to get my Loyal on the road for a wheeling party this weekend to post alot. So do I just have no life or am I not the only one who feels bad when they don't get to check in everyday?

Aredubjay 10-29-2003 10:33 PM

Re: To busy.

Quote:

Originally posted by Subafreak
I'v been to busy trying to get my Loyal on the road for a wheeling party this weekend to post alot. So do I just have no life or am I not the only one who feels bad when they don't get to check in everyday?

You are not alone, my "stepford" brother. :D

mikecg 10-30-2003 08:38 AM

Dont know

I dont know, I havnt missed a day yet.

Subafreak 11-05-2003 06:15 PM

Well it runs and it's fast.:eek: almost too fast for it's own good. The first place I took it was to the wheeling party where I beat the crap out of it and even got it hung up on some rocks that I had to winch it off of, but I didn't brake anything so I guess I did a good job. After the party I drove it home at 80mph with no probs and wow! This thing moves, I can actually use 5th gear now, even on back roads.:D And BOV's sound cool through snorkals. I'll have some EJ22T pics in a Loyal soon as I get the FILM back.

Now I have to lift the 90 Legacy for winter. Oh yeah the SVX is running good.:)

Darksied-X 11-05-2003 06:17 PM

Your not too far from Maine, Freak. I'll have to bug you to come up here for a couple of weekends once I get my Brat.;)

Subafreak 11-05-2003 06:22 PM

Sounds cool, but yeah it takes me about 2 1/2hrs to get to Kittery but how much further is Oakland?

Darksied-X 11-05-2003 06:28 PM

Depending on the amount of police presence;), about another hour and a half to two hours.

Subafreak 11-05-2003 07:03 PM

Hmm, 5hrs to go wheeling? Sounds fun as long as I don't break anything. I do have a friend that moved up there I have to visit, I'll have to find out exactly where she lives and maybe we can meet up wile I'm up there.

Hury up and get a BRAT.:)

Darksied-X 11-05-2003 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Subafreak
Hury up and get a BRAT.
Trust me, I've been saying that to my wife for months now, but she just had to have her Outback first. Geez, talk about selfish, I mean I've only got 2 Subarus.;)

What I meant "getting you up here" was for some performance advice and possibly cheap labor for said performance enhancements.:D But now that I think about it, I've got a good Subie mechanic a little ways from here that I would trust with a Brat, just not my SVX. I can just get advice from you here, and have him carry it out. I'm thinking engine and drivetrain out of a cheap, rotted RX Turbo, I'm just not familiar enough with the older Subies to know if it's a good choice. And once it's done, wheeling would be a very good thing.:D

Maybe if I get my WRX replacement for the XT6 before I find a Brat, then I'll just throw a lift kit and some nubbies on that. That'd be different.:D

Subafreak 11-05-2003 07:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You'd be better off with an N/A 2.2 than with an EA82T they make more horsepower and won't crack a head if you look at it wrong. An XT6 wheeler would be cool, I had an XT turbo doing wheeling duty before.

Subafreak 11-05-2003 07:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Roof panel makes good escape hatch.

It met it's demize at the same party.