The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Another SVX STOLEN!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14961)

CigarJohnny 12-11-2003 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by [BrUn]
I will get another SVX for sure, i'm already checking for one...:)

This one' interesting:'97 SVX

You're right about this, it was only a car. It was MY CAR but I'll find another one....but it's hard to find one in Quebec, there's not many SVX's available.

Bruno

Looks pretty sweet! :)

DearPrudence 12-12-2003 03:17 AM

Sorry Bruno... that sucks :(

I'll watch eBay... I have noticed an increase in the number of SVXs being listed on the site recently. hmm...

[BrUn] 12-12-2003 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DearPrudence
Sorry Bruno... that sucks :(

I'll watch eBay... I have noticed an increase in the number of SVXs being listed on the site recently. hmm...

Thank you! I'm alreay refreshing ebay site every 2 minutes to see any teal SVX appearing :)

Bruno

Noir 12-12-2003 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
because under all the love that we give these unique cars they are still just metal and plastic... You'll find another and then it will be your "baby"...
hey we won't tolerate such talk...just metal and plastic....how dare you. a svx is like a child that needs care or a gold digging wife that wants your every dollar. you talk like this again and i'll have to call randy to revoke your subaru-svx.net membership. earl's prolly passed out from calling his 5 babies 'metal and plastic' :eek: :eek:

DearPrudence 12-12-2003 08:18 PM

Quote:

a svx is like a child that needs care or a gold digging wife that wants your every dollar.
Agreed! I don't even want to think about how much money I'm putting into mine this week. That car's got me wrapped around its proverbial fingers. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I wholeheartedly believe that our cars are extensions of ourselves. When they're wrecked, stolen, or vandalized (or even when they just need repairs), we as owners FEEL IT because we are emotionally attached to these hunks of metal & plastic.

Not to mention the fact that we pour a LOT of money into upkeep & improvement. When a car is stolen, you feel violated. How dare anyone else treat themselves to the fruit of our labors?!?! :mad:

That's my rant...

Bobb 12-12-2003 08:32 PM

Wheels

Hi Lisa, Well I waited and waited, but nobody brought it up. So here goes. Sob! Your wheels are on backwards. Take care and welcome. Really, BOBB

DearPrudence 12-12-2003 08:35 PM

Quote:

Sob! Your wheels are on backwards.
Hi Bobb :D I know they're on backwards, I didn't do it, they were that way when I got the car. A few people have pointed it out to me already, and it's on my mechanic's to-do list.

:D