The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Happy Birthday subi-crosser! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27860)

svxfiles 08-13-2005 11:29 AM

Happy Birthday subi-crosser!

Half way to 106!!! :eek:

Have a cold, frosty one for me! :cool:

Chiketkd 08-13-2005 12:55 PM

Happy B'day!

-Chike

ensteele 08-13-2005 09:58 PM

Happy Birthday. :)

scoobydo 08-14-2005 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxfiles
Half way to 106!!! :eek:

Have a cold, frosty one for me! :cool:

subi-crosser on wifes puter

Spent the day unloading and stacking scrap tires from the 'former' junkyard operation. Takes a lot of beer to get a job like that done in 97 degrees, Had to stop about every 20 min and hit the shade!

I thought of you floating on the river, consuming silver bulletts, etc.

After I got done, I jumped into the XT, turned the air on MAX and sat there for a while. Then I went to Spring gap looking for you, (in case you decided that you couldn't make it to the original destination)

I had a tag, so I brought the XT home to play with the air ride some more.

today is Mom's b'day, so she is having a party at the rec center near the boat ramp in So. Cumberland. stop by between 2 and 3 if you get a chance. We will be at the horse shoe courts.

later
Jerry

svxfiles 08-14-2005 06:05 PM

We went floating, yesterday, turned the ram-x into a horseshoe, for a while, late and camped out at Spring Gap till this morning. It gave the bugs something to eat. Took two canoes, four people, no sunblock, all the way to PAW,PAW!!!
Drowned two cell phones, lost a Maglight. :rolleyes:
My left bicept, right forearm, both shins, are purple, all of us are CRISP, tired, and unsure, but I for one am HAPPY!

I know, it will pass.

Matthewmongan 08-14-2005 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxfiles
Drowned two cell phones, lost a Maglight. :rolleyes:

i hate that,

happy b day crosser.

subi-crosser 08-14-2005 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthewmongan
i hate that,

happy b day crosser.

Tom had more fun than I did, (I guess)
Thanks all for the B day wishes!!

What time did you make landfall? I was there about 7:30. sat nite. I didn't see any sign of you. Did you hear a little XT blowing the cobwebs out?

Jerry

svxfiles 08-15-2005 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subi-crosser
What time did you make landfall? I was there about 7:30. sat nite. I didn't see any sign of you. Did you hear a little XT blowing the cobwebs out?

Jerry

Sat night, 9:30? It was pitch black!
Sunday night, 6:00? And picked up by Di at 7:00?
Thanks Di!
p.s. The phones working now. :) :confused:

benebob 08-15-2005 07:48 AM

Happy belated Jerry!

subi-crosser 08-16-2005 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benebob
Happy belated Jerry!

Where did the additional quote come from?? I've been having a BAHHHHHAAAADDD day but I don't think I led you to believe anything 'kinky' was going on in my life!!

If you don't be careful, I'll send my 'attack goat after you!!'

(Deliverance 101 chapter 5)

Yea, I do live in the foothills of the App's, BUT that is as for as the comparison goes!!

I can't remember when my conversation ever contained the term " Take them right off",

Tom came closer on his river trip to 'God forbid' Paw paw west Virginia!!

He confided in me that he had recieved some bad info from 2 young men in Oldtown, ( never trust a mountain man when floating in the app's) I guess he never watched 'Deliverance" and ran into a couple trainees!

Jerry

PS, Lets start being as abusive as possible to those aggervating tete-marketers. I try to ignore them, but my day went so BAD that I felt compelled to share! I was too pissed to talk to the wife, so I turned off the answer machine and waited for the next uninvited caller!

I put them on the same plane as a child molestor, and really do not need the intrusion into my privacy. I have enough windoes and credit cards to shield myself from financial ruin AND the end of time!

" CAN I TALK TO JELLY VILSON??? I DON"T THINK SO!!!!
Welcome to America, NOW, learn the LANGUAGE!! I guess I'm done for the nite.
God Bless u all!

Jerry

Jerry