The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Reading Raffle Tickets if NOT ATTENDING (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49777)

ensteele 04-07-2009 12:28 AM

Reading Raffle Tickets if NOT ATTENDING

If you are not going to be attending Reading this year, and want to enter the Raffle, this is how you can do it.

Prices for this year's raffle will be going up a little. Each ticket will be $2.00 at the meet and there are a couple reasons that will all be explained at reading during the raffle. We are not able to give a car away this year but we will have some cool stuff coming along with other member's donations that will make it fun and exciting.

So, you can buy them online before Reading using paypal at svxwn.paypal at svxwn.com The price will be $2.25 because of the handling fee. Also, please be aware that if you are not in attendance for the meet and bought tickets, it is up to you to pay for shipping and handling charges.

Thanks and good luck on the Raffle. :)

svxcess 04-07-2009 12:46 AM

Re: Reading Raffle Tickets if NOT ATTENDING

If you are not going to be attending Reading this year, and want to enter the Raffle, this is how you can do it.

Prices for this year's raffle will be going up a little. Each ticket will be $2.00 at the meet and there are a couple reasons that will all be explained at Reading during the raffle. We are not able to give a car away this year but we will have some cool stuff coming along with other member's donations that will make it fun and exciting.

So, you can buy them online before Reading using paypal at svxwn.paypal at svxwn.com

The price will be $2.25 because of the handling fee. Also, please be aware that if you are not in attendance for the meet and bought tickets, it is up to you to pay for shipping and handling charges for any items you win.

SVXRide 04-07-2009 02:51 PM

Little clarification for those that like to cut'n'paste. Use svxwn.paypal at svxwn.com for your PayPal payments.
-Bill

ensteele 04-07-2009 09:10 PM

Sorry to have to edit you post Bill. Bots harvest email addresses on forums like this and then it is plugged with spam. It makes the address almost useless. That is why I put it down that way. Just cut and paste and then put in the @ sign. Thanks :o

SVXRide 04-08-2009 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele (Post 595987)
Sorry to have to edit you post Bill. Bots harvest email addresses on forums like this and then it is plugged with spam. It makes the address almost useless. That is why I put it down that way. Just cut and paste and then put in the @ sign. Thanks :o

Earl,
Sorry about that, I had no idea:o
-Bill

TomsSVX 04-12-2009 12:06 PM

Bump, plz sticky this thread...

Reading is coming:D

Tom

newsvx 04-12-2009 05:19 PM

Earl,
I tried to buy a ticket, but I must be doing something wrong - I reach the Network's PayPal site, but there is no place to select a raffle ticket. I would like to buy five of them since I will not be able to attend..

Thanks, and I'll miss you guys!!
Harry

Quote:

Originally Posted by ensteele (Post 595778)

Prices for this year's raffle will be going up a little. Each ticket will be $2.00 at the meet and there are a couple reasons that will all be explained at reading during the raffle. We are not able to give a car away this year but we will have some cool stuff coming along with other member's donations that will make it fun and exciting.

So, you can buy them online before Reading using paypal at svxwn.paypal at svxwn.com The price will be $2.25 because of the handling fee. Also, please be aware that if you are not in attendance for the meet and bought tickets, it is up to you to pay for shipping and handling charges.

Hocrest 04-12-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newsvx (Post 596763)
Earl,
I tried to buy a ticket, but I must be doing something wrong

I guess you'll have to change your plans and attend then :-D

newsvx 04-12-2009 09:36 PM

I wish I could, Dave!!!!!!

Harry

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hocrest (Post 596780)
I guess you'll have to change your plans and attend then :-D

ensteele 04-13-2009 12:17 AM

Harry

Just paypal the amount amount and in the comments, let us know how many tickets it is for. If nothing else, let me know how many tickets you paid for and I will make sure you get entered. :)