The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Subie Sport contribution (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34920)

TomsSVX 08-28-2006 07:35 PM

Subie Sport contribution

I am looking to round up information and high resolution photos of the following cars...

Completely Stock... Cars needs to be VERY clean and stock down to the wheels and tire size... yes, that means NO modifications

Modified Auto- Preferable a highly modified auto like SVXride would fit perfectly

Modified 5mt- Shotgunslade, your car fits very nicely right here

Modified 6mt- Kerry I would say that this is for you but you already made your subscription so I would say Subafreak's would be about right for this spot

Phil, your turbo is an outstanding example of excellence for the Custom FI category. I need some pics that are your most outstanding quality.

Mikecg I need some pic's of your car along with any info I might not know about it.

I will also submitt my own vehicle along with Mike's as a flagship for LAN's ECUtune business as I am completely pleased with everything his products have done for me and my vehicle

Ben and Dave. A good writeup on your racer and how you have been fairing this season would be awsome as well.

I need particulars on your vehicles and GOOD pictures... I mean REALLY good pics. I also need details on who has done your work and what EXACTLY has been done... Well feed em to me:)

Tom

gest24 08-28-2006 08:13 PM

Well Tom, I was going to do an acctual photo shoot with the SVX now that the 6MT is done. It'd still be cool to have all our cars included even tho mine was already in. I think they'd bite on the idea of the lot of us submitting our different routes on modding the SVX. No one's car is exactly alike and that'd make for an interesting article for the "New Generation" Subie Owners that only know Imprezas and thinks the GC8 is an "Old School" Subie.

AFBeefcake 08-28-2006 08:14 PM

I don't think my car is moded enough to fit your Modified Auto category and It now needs a trany.:(

Chiketkd 08-28-2006 10:30 PM

Svxcess' polo green 96 LSi would be the perfect example of a stock SVX right down to the wheels. Super, super clean! :cool:

-Chike

gest24 08-28-2006 10:40 PM

Well lets get writing/ shooting people! Hopefully I'll get a photo shoot in this weekend.

Tim 08-29-2006 06:11 AM

If anyone wants their photoshoot done and are local I can do them :)

mikecg 08-29-2006 07:38 AM

Pictures are in my Locker. Including a couple when she was still bone stock. Anbout 2 weeks after I got her. The only thing you might not know is that I picked here up in the summer of 2003 with just over 20K miles.

SVXRide 08-29-2006 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX
I am looking to round up information and high resolution photos of the following cars...

Completely Stock... Cars needs to be VERY clean and stock down to the wheels and tire size... yes, that means NO modifications

Modified Auto- Preferable a highly modified auto like SVXride would fit perfectly

Modified 5mt- Shotgunslade, your car fits very nicely right here

Modified 6mt- Kerry I would say that this is for you but you already made your subscription so I would say Subafreak's would be about right for this spot

Phil, your turbo is an outstanding example of excellence for the Custom FI category. I need some pics that are your most outstanding quality.

Mikecg I need some pic's of your car along with any info I might not know about it.

I will also submitt my own vehicle along with Mike's as a flagship for LAN's ECUtune business as I am completely pleased with everything his products have done for me and my vehicle

Ben and Dave. A good writeup on your racer and how you have been fairing this season would be awsome as well.

I need particulars on your vehicles and GOOD pictures... I mean REALLY good pics. I also need details on who has done your work and what EXACTLY has been done... Well feed em to me:)

Tom

Tom,
I'm in! I do need some time to get the 275s mounted on the Hockenheim rims and mod the fenders so they don't rub. That, and getting the @!#! pine goop from the trees off of the car!
-Bill (only fractions of an hour away from having both race seats in!)
p.s. when, exactly, is your cut off date for getting all the pics/write-ups in?

TomsSVX 08-29-2006 09:24 AM

No cutoff date really, just want to get all the info before I start doing anything. If we could, Tim is there anyway you could make it to the Subaru Challenge on the 16th?? This would be a great spot to get pics of at least 3 SVXi I would like to get in the article

Tom

gest24 08-29-2006 10:46 AM

Washing the Pearl right now. Might go out and take some shots on my own since I don't have anything else to do today.

TomsSVX 08-29-2006 02:07 PM

Ok just do me a favor and store them in you locker under subiesport so I can access them at a later date

Tom

ensteele 08-29-2006 03:05 PM

Are you wanting different years as well, or just those catagories. (like a totally stock 93)

TomsSVX 08-29-2006 04:21 PM

For any of the "outsiders"(everyone not in our cult) the years don't matter because they all look the same. So years don't really matter for this article, it is more or less the display of what is going on in the SVX world and what is soon to come.

Tom

gest24 08-29-2006 04:30 PM

Why haven't we started something like this before?

TomsSVX 08-29-2006 04:33 PM

because no one cared to. We are a select group of addicts and don;t care for anyone else's opinions of our trannyblowing, rear bearing eating, rediculously expensive windshield eating cars. SO why should we start?? because I wanna:)

Tom