The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone else get an apology from edknot (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38037)

jman050 03-21-2007 03:30 PM

Anyone else get an apology from edknot

Hes not under that name but it seems he has registered on this forum and sent me a PM regarding a comment I made about a transaction I had with him. He cost me a few hours of my time but came foward to me to apologize about it.

Has anyone else recieved one of these PMs??? I know there are a few angry members.

GOT2HAVESVX 03-21-2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jman050
Hes not under that name but it seems he has registered on this forum and sent me a PM regarding a comment I made about a transaction I had with him. He cost me a few hours of my time but came foward to me to apologize about it.

Has anyone else recieved one of these PMs??? I know there are a few angry members.

I doubt anyone here really wants one from him! We (well me) really just want him to go away and get off our forums. Nobody here I doubt will accept such a empty:mad: apology. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And also whats his member name so we can not talk to him, or block him if we can? (personal opinion!)

budbaer 03-21-2007 07:55 PM

Wow! he really has some bad Ebay feedback. I almost bought a few items from him a few weeks ago but I found them locally. I don't think he will ever see any of my Ebay business. I felt a little apprehensive because of all the grammatical errors in his discription but I thought of Teddy Roosevelt who said. "I never trusted a man that could spell". I guess you can't trust him if he can't spell either.:(

Crazy_pilot 03-21-2007 08:34 PM

I don't think anyone will be accepting apologies unless there's a dollar sign attached.

SVXyGirl 03-21-2007 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy_pilot
I don't think anyone will be accepting apologies unless there's a dollar sign attached.

Exactly...

ensteele 03-21-2007 10:27 PM

That was my thought. If he was truely sorry, he would be refunding money or sending parts to make things right. :o

jman050 03-21-2007 10:41 PM

his name is (Sanya). But I really dont know why he would be apologizing to me because it seems that he didnt do nearly as much harm to me as he has done to others.

ensteele 03-21-2007 11:18 PM

If he is Sanya, he has another handle on here as well. :(

Budfreak 03-22-2007 12:26 AM

I've been speaking to Sanya through PM's, and in all honesty I think you may have either read his message wrong or edknot got into his account. Sanya has alot of inside info. that I'd rather not discuss in the open, But for the meantime I will say that temporarily I am believing him and I'm trying to encourage him to come to Reading. I got him to put pics of himself in his locker, So anyone that wants to see him can check them out. He has a personal tie to Vlad and therefore he can not do too much against him in the interests of his own personal life, So just bare with the guy for now and see what happens in the next few weeks.

P.S. If you want somebody to look at check out member SVXaddict.;) I have some info. saying he is our buddy Vlad.

sanya 03-22-2007 05:16 AM

it wasent edknow it was me i jast realized that it was me who sold those seats to u and wanted to apologize to you........

GOT2HAVESVX 03-22-2007 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanya
it wasent edknow it was me i jast realized that it was me who sold those seats to u and wanted to apologize to you........

Im not sure of the whole story but I notice that you spell just like our friend Edknot. Sorry just my thoughts. :(

lhopp77 03-22-2007 08:49 AM

Short Memories??????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budfreak
I've been speaking to Sanya through PM's, and in all honesty I think you may have either read his message wrong or edknot got into his account. Sanya has alot of inside info. that I'd rather not discuss in the open, But for the meantime I will say that temporarily I am believing him and I'm trying to encourage him to come to Reading. I got him to put pics of himself in his locker, So anyone that wants to see him can check them out. He has a personal tie to Vlad and therefore he can not do too much against him in the interests of his own personal life, So just bare with the guy for now and see what happens in the next few weeks.

P.S. If you want somebody to look at check out member SVXaddict.;) I have some info. saying he is our buddy Vlad.

I think there are some very short memories on here!!!!!

By his own ADMISSION "Sanya" is Oleksandr or Alexander Nazarenko. Does that ring any bells????? If not how about some of these names: Slonsvx5mt, Biostar, Oleks, Alex2888, 1vs1vs1, Civickilla28..............on and on.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...=23974&page=23

Lee

sanya 03-22-2007 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lhopp77
I think there are some very short memories on here!!!!!

By his own ADMISSION "Sanya" is Oleksandr or Alexander Nazarenko. Does that ring any bells????? If not how about some of these names: Slonsvx5mt, Biostar, Oleks, Alex2888, 1vs1vs1, Civickilla28..............on and on.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...=23974&page=23

Lee

lock dude i know that i dont spell good because im here onley 4 years. my real name is Olexander Nazarenko and it is ukranian name and alexsander will b my name in russian and sanya is my short name and avry 1 at hom call me sanya and if u have any russian or ukranian friends u can ask tham that all of tham are the same and sasha.... and all those names that u got here Slonsvx5mt, Biostar, Oleks, Alex2888, 1vs1vs1, Civickilla28 all these are vlad id's not mine...and the dude jman050 allredy seen me when he came to my hause to buy those seats and u can ask him if i speacked english back than.....

lhopp77 03-22-2007 12:47 PM

Wrong

Quote:

lock dude i know that i dont spell good because im here onley 4 years. my real name is Olexander Nazarenko and it is ukranian name and alexsander will b my name in russian and sanya is my short name and avry 1 at hom call me sanya and if u have any russian or ukranian friends u can ask tham that all of tham are the same and sasha.... and all those names that u got here Slonsvx5mt, Biostar, Oleks, Alex2888, 1vs1vs1, Civickilla28 all these are vlad id's not mine...and the dude jman050 allredy seen me when he came to my hause to buy those seats and u can ask him if i speacked english back than.....

Do you want me to post Ebay and PayPal fraud reporting information that clearly shows that Alexsandr Nazarenko and Slonsvx5mt are the same person and even a copy of an Email that Slong sent me admitting he did not send my purchase???????????????// :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lee

budbaer 03-22-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

So, what was your relationship with Vlad that you let him use your identity? I guess it is a life lesson for you and you are going to have to deal with the distrust because you did not protect yourself properly. A little something about the amaerican way, don't let others use your name or anything else personal like that. Here on the internet we are only as good as our reputations, once that reputation it soiled, it is almost impossible to salvage it.