The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone want to autocross??? (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31716)

Hocrest 02-22-2006 06:48 PM

Anyone want to autocross???

Just checked the schedule for our local SCCA region and they have an autocross scheduled in York on Sunday the 23rd:D:D

York is about an hour west of Morgantown, about halfway between Harrisburg and Baltimore.

SVXRide 02-22-2006 09:34 PM

Dave,
That would be in April? The WDCA SCCA is starting on March 26th - why don't you and Ben come on down to FedEx, then I'll come up to York in April?
-Bill

SSSVX 02-22-2006 10:49 PM

Is that possible for the SVXers to do AutoXing in the parking lot at the Reading Meet for one or two rounds? :rolleyes:

How hard? Will it be allowed to get the permit? If yes, that'd be one of the most interesting reading meets, with the cookout fun. :D I'd definitely make myself to go even I ain't free. :)

SVXRide 02-23-2006 02:57 PM

Dave/Ben,
I just signed up for the Pro Solo event that will be held at FedEx on the 23-25th of June. There's still room (the cap is 200) and registration is only $85. You are guaranteed 12 runs (more if you make it to the challenge rounds Sunday afternoon). Apparently this is the only Pro Solo event east of the Mississippi in 2006.
-Bill (ESP and proud of it....)

Hocrest 02-23-2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVXRide
...then I'll come up to York in April?

You're not going to be at the Reading Meet?? It just won't seem like a Reading Meet without you:( (Were you there last year??):p :D

Quote:

Dave/Ben,
I just signed up for the Pro Solo event that will be held at FedEx on the 23-25th of June. ...-Bill (ESP and thankful that he's not EP....)

I saw something about it on our regions BB, I'll talk it over with the "silent one" tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSSVX
Is that possible for the SVXers to do AutoXing in the parking lot at the Reading Meet for one or two rounds?

I really don't see that as being possible:(

Hocrest 02-25-2006 10:16 AM

Quote:

Dave/Ben,
I just signed up for the Pro Solo event that will be held at FedEx

I checked it out Thursday night, and then Friday before I sent my registration I heard it was all filled up:rolleyes:

Me and Ben would have been the only two in EP anyway...

So aside from that. Is no one else that is going to be at Reading interested in Autocrossing???

TomsSVX 02-25-2006 01:33 PM

Hell yeah I will auto-x!!!!

Tom

newsvx 02-25-2006 06:38 PM

I'm interested!! And Cumberland too - the one AFTER Mother's Day weekend!

Harry

SVXRide 02-25-2006 06:55 PM

Dave,
I will be at Reading (yes, I had to miss it last year:mad: ). Now I just need to know if I should bring my racing rims/tires with me:cool:
"The silent one" clued me in on the possibility of being able to drive over to York from Reading on Sunday:D
-Bill

newsvx 02-25-2006 07:09 PM

Bill / Dave,
When is the Subaru Challenge?
Harry

SVXRide 02-25-2006 09:50 PM

Harry,
Well, it was in September last year and I believe it was in September in '04, so September has my votel;) :D
-Bill (currently 50% complete on the final touches for "Bill Stock Level IV" and more dyno time:cool: )

newsvx 02-26-2006 08:28 AM

Be there, be square!!!!

Looking forward to seeing the results of your efforts!!;)

BTW, you never made it to one of the Mercedes autocrosses last year - as you promised:o . Gonna make one this year??? :rolleyes:

Harry

SVXRide 02-26-2006 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newsvx
Be there, be square!!!!

Looking forward to seeing the results of your efforts!!;)

BTW, you never made it to one of the Mercedes autocrosses last year - as you promised:o . Gonna make one this year??? :rolleyes:

Harry

Harry,
I'm really sorry about that:o ... Trying to balance work at NASA with family and autocrossing has been extremely difficult of late (thus the on-going delays in completing Bill Stock Level IV....)
Is the MB schedule for 2006 up on the site yet?
-Bill

newsvx 02-26-2006 12:14 PM

Quote:

Harry,
I'm really sorry about that:o ... Trying to balance work at NASA with family and autocrossing has been extremely difficult of late (thus the on-going delays in completing Bill Stock Level IV....)
Is the MB schedule for 2006 up on the site yet?
-Bill

Bill,
I understand! Believe me! And I don't have kids at home anymore!

And yes, the 2006 schedule is on the MB site at http://www.gws-mbca.org/events.html

Sure hope to see you there. Hope all is well.

Harry

GreenMarine 03-16-2006 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newsvx
Bill / Dave,
When is the Subaru Challenge?
Harry

Not for another 5 months atleast.... :rolleyes: