The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   not one but two!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7412)

SHISVX 12-07-2002 06:18 AM

not one but two!!!

driving up to Newton, NJ last night to my b/f's new house, i ran into two svxes!!! i was thinkin about them, cuz i got something in the mail....READING SPECIAL>>>HINT HINT!;) and when i hit the off ramps of route 80 on 517, i saw a pearlie (was that you John??) i beeped my head off. then when i got closer to Newton, i saw a second, it was dark, so i didn't see what color, i think the burgandy color...oh well. i think i am in the most densely populated svx area! last week when i went christmas shoping with my mom, i saw a blue in Phillipsburg on 22....damn....i love this car!

Kelli

ps i have been done christmas shopping for 2 solid weeks:D:D:D

Green1995SVX 12-07-2002 02:14 PM

I havent even started my christmas shopping yet! I love doing that though. :D If only it was acceptable to spend all that money on yourself!

mike

Seraph 12-07-2002 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Green1995SVX
I havent even started my christmas shopping yet! I love doing that though. :D If only it was acceptable to spend all that money on yourself!

mike

Well, I don't spend all the money on myself. I only spend it on my toys. They deserve presents too. My PDA deserve to grow in size. I did that. My car deserve a wheel skin. I did that. My computer deserve... you get that picture.

:D

Lwin

mohrds 12-07-2002 05:14 PM

Re: not one but two!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
i have been done christmas shopping for 2 solid weeks:D:D:D
Don't you need my address soon to send them?

Doug

CigarJohnny 12-07-2002 11:16 PM

This year we did almost all our Christmas shopping on the net. Damn, that makes shopping easy!! I have to admit I kinda miss fighting my way through the crowds at the mall.

The one thing I'm having trouble finding are those damn "Zipzaps" micro rc cars from Radio Shack. I stopped by my local shack yesterday to inquire if they had any in stock and they were sold out. I asked the salesman when they might get another shipment and he had no idea...maybe in a couple days or so..."you never know when we'll get a shipment". Today I called to see if any came in and of course, with my luck,..."yeah we got some in last night around 6pm and they were gone by 8pm". Four freakin hours after I was there asking about them! ARGHHH! Wish me luck on my hunt, please. I think I'll need it :rolleyes:

Seraph 12-07-2002 11:44 PM

Good luck

Green1995SVX 12-08-2002 01:27 AM

My friend has one on ebay with a really cheap buy it now...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=rpt1022

:)

Mike

svx_commuter 12-08-2002 01:18 PM

It was me if it was going toward M&M around 5:30pm:)

SHISVX 12-08-2002 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by svx_commuter
It was me if it was going toward M&M around 5:30pm:)
i spy something John.......i saw you first :p :p :p

Kelli

svx_commuter 12-09-2002 10:26 AM

I listen to books on tape. Currently the Manmouth Hunters and I have no clue where you were. Maybe next time.:)

Aredubjay 12-09-2002 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by CigarJohnny
This year we did almost all our Christmas shopping on the net. Damn, that makes shopping easy!! I have to admit I kinda miss fighting my way through the crowds at the mall.

The one thing I'm having trouble finding are those damn "Zipzaps" micro rc cars from Radio Shack. I stopped by my local shack yesterday to inquire if they had any in stock and they were sold out. I asked the salesman when they might get another shipment and he had no idea...maybe in a couple days or so..."you never know when we'll get a shipment". Today I called to see if any came in and of course, with my luck,..."yeah we got some in last night around 6pm and they were gone by 8pm". Four freakin hours after I was there asking about them! ARGHHH! Wish me luck on my hunt, please. I think I'll need it :rolleyes:

I get about two or three e-mails every other day offering these "sold out" mini RC cars. I'll forward their addy to you when I get another. I simply delete them.