The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   SVX Parts For Sale (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   OEM wheels for all!!! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38510)

Delfonso 04-17-2007 05:31 PM

OEM wheels for all!!!

Are people really looking for OEM wheels, cause I've wanted to get some lighter rims for a while, but wasn't sure about the resale of my old ones. Somebody toss me a bid, or at least let me know if there are buyers in the market and I'll throw em on Ebay.

Thanks,

(I hope I did this right)

New Sube Member - Delfonso

dannmarr 04-17-2007 07:39 PM

I bought a set for $100 a year ago. Now I see them go up to $500 a set.

ensteele 04-17-2007 07:47 PM

You can sell them here and not have to worry about ebay. :)

Delfonso 04-18-2007 12:54 AM

500 sounds good!!!

Yeh I'm down to sell em here, they're in almost perfect condition, just a few scuffs or peel on the center caps, probably from the previous owner curbing it (I wouldn't do that).
But I'm not gonna buy new rims until someone picks these up. If somebody shows interest I'll put some pics up, but I think we all know what the wheels look like. Anyway, I'm glad to hear there's a market for em, and anything close to 500 sounds good to me. Any bidders?
Do I hear 450? :D

lhopp77 04-19-2007 09:11 AM

Misleading

I think Dannmarr mislead you. I have never seen a set sell for $500 and even the $450 is a lot more than I have ever seen them go for, but then I haven't seen everything. ;) I bought a set for $100 plus the same for shipping.

Lee

sicksubie 04-19-2007 09:21 AM

There is a set on here for sale for 500 but they are brand new in mint condition. I sold one wheel/ no tire (very good condition) for 125 shipped I believe. That would come close to the 500 mark for a set. A more realistic amount would probably be in the 350-425 range shipped.

Delfonso 04-19-2007 02:24 PM

Good to know

thanks for the input, I've seen some crazy variations in price range myself, and didn't realize that those sweet powder coated ones were going for 500. But I think that Shimmersky is selling a set for the same amount on ebay. I guess I'll have to see what those sets actually get sold at, but for now, I think 100 bucks per wheel is a good deal, since I need the cash to fund the "New Rims for Del" foundation.

Thanks again,

San Ill Delfonso

94 Barcelona Red FWD
ECUtune stage 1 v 5
Small car shift kit
Raceconcept rotors
Akebono pads
JDM hood emblem

shimmersky 04-19-2007 04:08 PM

oem interest

2 Attachment(s)
i recently put my oem wheels up on e bay and here and craigslist
lots of calls from folks that are too far away to come by and pick them up
not too many out here in las vegas
although i have seen 4 on las vegas blvd 1 night

i will have to wait and see what the e bay does for the price

that will give me a good idea what the street value is at in the usa

i just absconded with my wifes tribecca wheels
see pic

and i also have a set of 18 in lexus sc430 wheels up for sale great condition and they look great on the svx(lexus wheels not on my svx)(very sensitive owner!!)
sweet looking though
all boxed and ready to ship to your front door for 500$ per set including shipping to the lower 48

Delfonso 04-19-2007 05:10 PM

Nice!

Nice rims Shimmersky. I was wondering if we shouldn't just set up a single "wheels for sale" thread.
Didn't want to steal your thunder.
Thanks for testing the market for prices as well.