The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Reading Meet (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   who drove svx files' car(s) (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32943)

Matthewmongan 04-28-2006 12:26 PM

who drove svx files' car(s)

after driving both the big brake pearlie and the supercharged claret i can say that i am quite impressed with his work. what did you think? personally i like the four wheel burn outs and the powerslides in the rain. i also liked the 'break your neck' stoping power of the pearlie.

Chiketkd 04-28-2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthewmongan
after driving both the big brake pearlie and the supercharged claret i can say that i am quite impressed with his work. what did you think? personally i like the four wheel burn outs and the powerslides in the rain. i also liked the 'break your neck' stoping power of the pearlie.

I've driven svxfiles' pearlie with the big brakes. Awesome stopping power to say the least with no hint of fade. I've also driven his s/c car numerous times, but not after the new engine swap he did this Spring. I hear it's a completely new animal! :cool:

AvPPoW 04-28-2006 01:26 PM

I drove the claret. Very impressed, it's come a long way since last year

Myxalplyx 04-28-2006 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiketkd
I hear it's a completely new animal! :cool:

Nah, it is not an animal. It is something unamed. Unspeakable! I'm at a lost of words. I am still thinking about that car and I can not afford the mods.

Chiketkd 04-28-2006 02:42 PM

For those who haven't seen it...

...figured this'll be a good thread to post this in. :cool:

Svxfiles 0-60 video

Budfreak 04-30-2006 03:32 PM

I got ROBBED!!!!:mad: AGAIN!!!!:mad::(

It's Just Eric 04-30-2006 06:13 PM

For some reason, I didnt drive it, but I sure as hell rode in it. Impressive

TomsSVX 04-30-2006 07:35 PM

by far the fastest auto I have ever driven. Very impressive Tom and I tell ya what, all Going well this summer I may be in business with you.

Tom

SilverSpear 05-02-2006 02:30 AM

As I still remember Tom, svxfiles wasn't really happy from you and your cams secrecy... who told you he will reveal his s/c secrets to you now? :D :D :p :p :p :p :p

SUBBYRU89 05-04-2006 12:40 AM

The S/Ced I drove last year when I stayed with him and Diana at their house for the cumberland meet...amazing...can't put words to it (got smile lines that won't go away). The Brake Beast I drove this year at Reading and man I really like them. Wasn't expecting them to stop like they did...stopped on a dime and picked that b*tch up.

Tom (LIAR) I'll definately be chatting with you about the brake stuff...got my tranny last weekend and should be getting it put in Peej soon.

svxcess 05-07-2006 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX
by far the fastest auto I have ever driven.

I agree. I have driven his supercharged claret, as well as the pearlie with the BB kit.

So if svxfile's cars are the fastest, does that mean all of our SVX's are "half-fast" by comparison?? :D

subi-crosser 05-10-2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomsSVX
by far the fastest auto I have ever driven. Very impressive Tom and I tell ya what, all Going well this summer I may be in business with you.

Tom

I had the pleasure of driving the beast home tonite!! Tom thought it best that I got my feet wet before SAT autocross!!! He will need to make one more mod before tec. It needs a 2X4 under the GAS PEDAL!!!!

Jerry

Royal Tiger 05-11-2006 04:26 PM

I gave him a ride in the 928, but I somehow didn't get a ride in his car. What a gyp! :)

svxfiles 05-11-2006 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigershark
I gave him a ride in the 928, but I somehow didn't get a ride in his car. What a gyp! :)

How soon do you want me to meet you halfway?
:o

subi-crosser 05-12-2006 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svxfiles
How soon do you want me to meet you halfway?
:o

Or he can come to Cumberlad sat, and I'll warm the tires for him!!!

Jerry