The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   had a blast this weekend (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21444)

SHISVX 09-20-2004 02:30 PM

had a blast this weekend

just got home from the annual firefighters convention in wildwood. this is just some long party...but it is the best one!

got drunk, partied, went to a female strip club and danced with the dancers, went to a club...danced...um...got drunk some more...and oh yeah, drank some more!

went to east orange on sat...those of you who know what that place know it's a bad area...took my civil service test...easy

came back home, went with my girlfriend up to PA. we watched a box truck try to get stuff out of a convience store while the flood waters rise...when all of a sudden, it sunk into a gas reserve...we ran like hell, and alerted the firedepartment. i gave my help...we traveled to easton, pa the next morning to check out the damage...a house, trailor, and a lot of other stuff hit the free bridge in easton, got the pics and video to prove it. mcdonalds underwater along with the mobil.

interesting weekend....

Kelli

MNYPNNY 09-20-2004 02:54 PM

!!YIKES!!

Subafreak 09-20-2004 06:46 PM

I went roller skating:rolleyes:

Sounds like an awsome weekend.:eek:

Landshark 09-20-2004 07:02 PM

i was sick on the couch all weekend sucking on cough syrup. yay!

Whoru465 09-20-2004 07:20 PM

Quote:

I went roller skating
Hahaha.... Sorry, but that made my day:p

NikFu S. 09-20-2004 10:22 PM

Um, I had to work?

:\

Shadow248 09-20-2004 10:50 PM

I can't believe how much damage that storm did. I slept right through it. It wasn't until I saw my friends grandmother's house underwater that I started to think MAYBE this was something big. My favorite video store got flooded too. Looks like they're ok though. Even the smallest creeks became raging rivers. I've heard it was a great weekend for the kayakers. Not so great for the riverfront dwellers.

Andy 09-21-2004 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Landshark
i was sick on the couch all weekend sucking on cough syrup. yay!
Ditto

Darksied-X 09-21-2004 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andy

Ditto

Yeah, what he said.:(

I really miss being a firefighter, though. All of the druken conventions and academies. All the late night alarms at the college dorms, when the girls would come running out half naked.:D And the intensity of staring into the face of a raging inferno. Nothings else compares. God, I miss it so.:(

But, the thought of Freak on skates definitely cheers me up a little.:D Glad to hear you had fun, Kelli.:)

Subafreak 09-21-2004 05:04 PM

Why is that so funny:confused: My wife couldn't stop laughing either.:rolleyes:

I can skate:D

GreenMarine 09-22-2004 03:11 PM

Re: had a blast this weekend

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX

got drunk, partied, went to a female strip club and danced with the dancers, went to a club...danced...um...got drunk some more...and oh yeah, drank some more!

So it was kinda like Reading 5??? :D:D:D

Landshark 09-22-2004 03:15 PM

Re: had a blast this weekend

Quote:

Originally posted by SHISVX
classy!

".....the kind you don't take home to Mother..."
Rick James, Superfreak

SHISVX 09-22-2004 04:09 PM

hey alan, why do you have to be such an a55?

:mad:

Kelli

SHISVX 09-22-2004 04:10 PM

Re: Re: had a blast this weekend

Quote:

Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX

So it was kinda like Reading 5??? :D:D:D

bill didn't go to his room with a fever this time! i was one of 3 girls that didn't take their clothes off at the large party on the friday:rolleyes: :cool:

Kelli

Royal Tiger 09-22-2004 04:33 PM

I told Kelli she's only allowed to pole dance at Reading VI!!!!!!!! :D