The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Down Under (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Drive 30 Jan (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23357)

moshols vx 12-21-2004 10:17 PM

Drive 30 Jan

I am very keen for some svx action- i haven't seen one other than mine in ages. Who is free to do a newcastle drive/ bbq on Sunday 30 Jan? It would be really good if we could get 5+ to do the drive :)

Moshol

ps. i'm heading to outback Queensland early Jan if anyone else is out that way

oab_au 12-25-2004 05:16 PM

Re: Drive 30 Jan

Quote:

Originally posted by moshols vx
I am very keen for some svx action- i haven't seen one other than mine in ages. Who is free to do a newcastle drive/ bbq on Sunday 30 Jan? It would be really good if we could get 5+ to do the drive :)

Moshol

ps. i'm heading to outback Queensland early Jan if anyone else is out that way

I may be going down to Bendigo around early Feb. would stop at my sons place in Albion Pk for a couple of days. Would like to meet up with all you southerners.

If you are coming up the Coast road, going north, I may be able to meet you around Coffs, just PM me when you are going.

Harvey.;)

MisanthropyV 01-07-2005 05:54 PM

I'll give my boss a call and tell him I'll be unavailable.

Keep in touch...

Paulie

JDW-SVX 01-28-2005 04:08 PM

Anyone still interested???

Now that my SVX is back on the road (after waiting 3 weeks for new parts:mad: :mad: ), I am keen for a cruise!

...................anyone?

:D

Jason.

moshols vx 02-01-2005 07:02 PM

I'm free on Saturday and Sunday: I was thinking we could even do a sydney drive if everyone coming is going to be around area.

Possibly- meet at north sydney oval 11am sat or sun, drive military road , spit bridge then up the beaches to palm beach. From there head to lane cove park? or stay at palm beach/(suggestions?) and have a bbq (this bbq has been much talked about before but has remained elusive. This time i am determined to cook some snags over the course of our meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

If anyone is heaps keen we can then head up the coast from there :)

MOshol

JDW-SVX 02-01-2005 08:09 PM

Calling all SVX owners in Sydney...........................

You are hereby ORDERED to attend the meeting this weekend!!

:D :D :D

..............moshol - do you think that will work?

Jason.

JDW-SVX 02-04-2005 02:53 AM

b u m p!!!

Jason.

moshols vx 02-04-2005 02:40 PM

weekend has begun!

Jason i don't think your call has worked!

Looks like it will be a drive with 2 svxs again :(

Well not that there is anything wrong with just 2 but 5 would kind of be better. Hmmmmmm

Any chance of newport joining for some palm beach action either today or tommorrw and Paulie do you still have the weekend off and Harvey are you in albion park this weekend? I will get online again in a few hours post gym & car washing and once again i am FREE ALL WEEKEND! I would love to go for a drive. Is there BBQs at palm beach?

Moshol